Holiday Festival

So last year you gave us gifts for the holiday seasons. This year you’re making us have to slave away with your ridiculous “agency” BS. Well, thank you for going the way of EA and showing me personally, this holiday, that what CCP really see’s it’s consumer base as. Nothing more than Dollar signs… I’m truly disgusted this year not just because of what you’ve done to us here but everything including the daily skill injector fiasco. All you care about is what you can skim from us, what you can get from us monetarily. This year is the last straw for me. People have loyally paid you for 10+ years with very, very, little content in return mind you. This is how you tell us you appreciate our loyal dedication… GO FARM YOUR OWN PRESENTS… Well, if that’s not a slap in the face to people that have been loyally, and dutifully, paying and playing your game for 10+ years. I don’t know what is?

3 Likes

In space, no one can hear you whine like an entitled little dweeb.

Unfortunately, that doesn’t hold true for the forum as well.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

11 Likes

I think its a way to the game fun and challenging.

1 Like

Hey, you do you… If you want to grind for a “gift” go all out and grind? your supposed gift. Personally, when I gift someone something, I generally don’t make them grind for it. Like, yea I have a gift for you but to get it you need to get a job, work a 40 hour week, pay for said present, and then you get to have it. Personally, I see this as more EA like gaming tactics. I mean we should feel entitled to have the game installed on our hard drives right? Not that we pay a company for a service. It’s not the “gift” part of this that I find so offensive. I could care less if they did something like have a msg. to the player when we logged in saying, hey thank you for your continued support. I wish you happy holidays. If you can’t see that then you’re a part of the problem and one of the reason why companies are doing everything they can to exploit “whales” in their games.

I would agree with you, if they hadn’t said that it’s a gift, and it wasn’t the exact same content you ran in the recent agency drone missions that they ran last week. Lazy, and just plain disrespectful to people.

You do have a point there. However, please wait till the end of the Festival to talk about it because CCP “may” have a surprise or switch up the sites. If it stays the same, I’ll be rather disappointed too.

The actual word ‘gift’ is absent from the promo. Take that for what it is:

https://community.eveonline.com/news/news-channels/eve-online-news/the-yoiul-festival-has-begun/

Where are the christmas socks and christmas hat CCP?

Can be something like that:

4 Likes

Brilliant :hugs:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.