Hot Dropping Shenanigans?

I’m not necessarily opposed to further differentiating ships, giving them more focused roles, etc. I’m not necessarily for it, but I’m also not necessarily against it.

I’d caution against too much ‘rock paper scissors’ - I think that’s bad game design and always have. I’d also examine the motives behind any changes. If the motive is “because I hate capships!” then no, I don’t support any change and won’t listen. If the motive is entirely different - “this would result in more interesting gameplay and interesting ships, and here’s how” - I’d listen.

I don’t necessarily agree that there’s a super ratting problem. And this is coming from someone who wrote this: CCP screws everyone but big nullsec cartels My thoughts are, if you’ve skilled for a year straight to get into one of these things, and you’re willing to take the risk to undock one, you should have the potential reward of making dank ISK, and how else are we supposed to support such expensive ships if we don’t have the means of making the ISK for them? I don’t want only ‘whales’ with big fat real life wallets dropping PLEXes to be the only ones to fly big ships.

1 Like