[House Cerra] [LUMEN] Statement from Cerra Holding

I doubt you will get a response to your question that will sufficiently answer it, I’m afraid. Diana has proven multiple times that consistency is not her forte and that, if her Narrative is challenged beyond justification, she will just ignore it.

In this case, the PoW camp argument is used to justify her racism toward Gallente. However, her racism toward Matari - viewing them as inferior and worthy of slavery only - makes her believe that internment camps are justifiable.

Similarly, she has advocated for Amarrian slavery multiple times but says she is a loyal Caldari. I have met Caldari who have found slavery by trade partners tolerable because it ultimately made the State stronger, however I have never met a self-respecting Caldari who openly sang the praises for slavery before Diana.

And then there’s the whole invading Providence thing…

None of these conflicts of narrative have ever been addressed by Diana beyond calling them slander - even when evidence has been produced to prove there is no slander1. I wouldn’t expect any different now.

1. I don’t mean there was not slander because it’s actually libel when written - I’m not as pedantic as Arrendis even if I am using footnotes. As the arguments against her previously were evidenced, there is no case to answer. Even if the evidence proves to be wrong due to evidence not previously released, publication was made in good faith. One cannot defame another person with the truth - I presume this is why when Diana told me she had brought charges against me for it that the State did nothing and even allowed me to live unmolested in their territory.