How about some Ragnarok Skins?

Its because titans became the answer for everything. Not because other ships are OP. Also its far easier to kill any subcap then capitol or super, hence why you use a titan, because your more risk averse.

You have no idea what your talking about. Your a FOOL. You sit in The scope for 7 years and form trolls. Once a capital is locked down by subcaps, its almost IMPOSSIBLE to stop them from killing you. You have to drag fax’s out in mass because you cant do anything. There are THOUSANDS of super and titan loss’s from sub caps but your part of that americanism where you SAY something so its now a FACT.

I will SERIOUSLY bet you my fully fit rag that if you take 30 lokis out and fight a titan, you will kill that titan.

You misunderatood, i said its easier, i can kill a T3c solo in a subcap, i cant kill a super solo in a subcap, hence why subcaps are easier to kill.

No one in eve is solo unless they are amazing in pvp. So 99% of eve pvp is in numbers. You said t3 are used more then titans so F titans. U said ur solo and i say 99% of eve pvp isnt solo so F solo.

NUTS i know. ITs so awsome fightings the NEW crybaby reward Triglav ships OP dps with massive bonus’s to fleet support built in so small numbers can do ALOT. Makes me feel bad that i invested SO much time and money into skilling into caps just to be trashed. But hey, i can always extract my sp and reroll them at a 70% loss SP per injecter that i have to pay for with PLEX that costs money.

Then all i do, is ask for a simple small skin to enjoy in my useless nerfed titan and i cant even get THAT because of players like u.

If you think i have any control over skins your nuts.

You do. You sit on the forms and troll players who ask for small things and make it seem like im an ass for asking. It shuts me down. I could post 40 pages of reasons why and you say 2 sentences and i get shut down. Kind of like america atm. You can be distinguished and have masters and doctorates and 1 crybaby is on the news suddenly the 1 that has the most loses everything.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.