How did we reach the Moon thru the Van Allen Radiation Belt?

Well you are having diifficulty following a basic line of discussion,

So I second that

Um, no, not really. You might actually get smarter if you paid attention.

Theoretically aliens can arrive in a split second using hyper modern propulsion technology and starting war (or recruiting us to fight theirs)

Then there is reality

What are you on about?

EDIT: Actually, on second houghts, dont tell me, Im so done here lol.

CONCORD is under the rule of the lizard people… who in turn are under the control of the triglavians… all of whom are under the control of the Fedos. It is all too obvious. :open_mouth:

1 Like

And the fedos are under the control of @Tora_Bushido

1 Like

He lost the discussion on whether aircraft could cause such damage and has switched to ‘Random Deflection’ mode.

1 Like

You might want to look into it before dismissing it so blithely. Many materials that are nonexplosive under normal conditions become highly explosive when they’re in suspension in air within a contained area, flammable in an open area.

@Ramona McCandless

You are the one starting about thermal attacks, what thermal attacks??

Its like nitshe says, and that should be obvious (if you’d use your brain to think instead of regurgitate)

Custard powder factories are very dangerous work environments

1 Like

What really sealed the fate for WTC towers was the asymmetrical heating and cooling of the horizontal beams, which bent them and caused asymmetrical loads on the outside columns and the weakened core. Those beams were attached to the vertical beams with a single joint which allowed the beams to rotate around it, further pulling the outside frame and the core away from vertical equilibrium. The fact that this kind of asymemtric forces where all over the place caused massive stress on the damaged corners and created the failure point from which the structure collapsed as the upper parf of the buildign fell on the failure point and hit it like a sledgehammer, causing a pancake collapse as the rubble frorm the upper parts crashed on the floors below.

So it wasn’t really weakened steel but steel bent from asymmetrical heating and cooling what eventually destroyed the WTC towers. It didn’t help, of course, that fireproofing was pulverized and scattered by the massive amount of debris from the impacts themselves, leaving the steel exposed and uninsulated (or worst, parts of the beams were exposed, thus heating faster and bending).

This pos agent again :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh I’m aware of all of that. The video I linked is a counter to the argument that jet fuel can’t melt steal beams. The point is, heat can weaken them, and ultimately, it was heat that did weaken them, under the circumstances you just described.

Who needs science when we have youtube videos of fat dumb fucks teaching us how stuff works

You are not asking the important questions here: Can a CCP doomsday melt a keepstar? :thinking:

I just wanted to stress that bending is not caused by weakening, it’s just about how heat transfers and expands different parts of the beam. There was a cool video with a railway rail being heated until it began twisting, and then they let it cool on its own and it bent again like a straw, just because one side heated faster and then other side cooled faster.

@Ramona McCandless

Thanks, i also have wikipedia. Awesome site

/sincere

Remiel,

the following were all denounced as conspiracy theories by the Govt of the day, only to be proven correct decades latter, by members who were responsible for concealing the truth.

( ask dad for his opinion you will be surprised )

The attack on the USS Liberty. ( almost lead to the US going to war with Egypt )

The Bay of Tonkin Incident. ( leading to the Vietnam War )

the myth of Weapons of Mass Destruction ( Gulf War 2)

:neutral_face:

"These things that were called ‘conspiracy theories’ were proven to be true, therefore all conspiracy theories not yet proven true are also true… "

All of those things the government had a motivation to try to conceal the reality, but there is evidence proving them true. What motivation does all the governments of the world have to fake the moon landing? What motivation does Russia have to concede the Americans beat them to the moon? None. For every crime, there is a motive. A court of law won’t even hear your case without a motive.

Why should we?

Just answer me that question. What reason do all the governments of the world, including those not involved with the first landing but still saw it happen, have to hide the supposed ‘truth’ of this great ‘hoax’? Or to put it more simply, whom does this hoax serve?

The usual answer to this is ‘money’. Never mind that NASA is the single most underfunded government agency in the US, and loses more and more funding with each passing decade.

It just doesn’t make any sense, and it really needs to. For example, I can tell you in one way that a 9/11 inside job conspiracy would make sense to me. During the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the CIA provided the Taliban with all sort of supplies, money, weapons, training, etc. The CIA has done all sorts of rogue nonsense, and I would not find it beyond reason that the CIA, or persons operating on behalf of them, were in some way responsible for helping with funding, immigration of the terrorists involved, and other such facilitations that made the attacks possible. But the convoluted explanations conspiracy theorists come up with to justify the 9/11 hoax are ridiculous. Some go so far as to call the planes holograms, even when there are realistic possibilities that could explain a hoax without the need for a grand conspiracy.

Now in my scenario, the CIA have a motivation. They want Osama. They plant an agent to give Osama the idea for the attack, covertly. They also covertly help fund, assist with immigration, and all that jazz, and presto, we have a legit possibility. I still wouldn’t believe it without seeing the evidence without evidence, I have no reason to believe the claims of anyone. What we do have is lots of evidence that we did go to the moon, evidence I’ve seen with my own eyes in high school bouncing lasers off the moon.

What you don’t get to do is say “CONSPIRACY THEORY! I’M RIGHT BECAUSE ALL THESE OTHER CONSPIRACY THEORIES WERE PROVEN RIGHT!” Until yours is proven right, no one has any reason to believe it. And the more convoluted it is, the more reasons people have to mock and ridicule it.