How did we reach the Moon thru the Van Allen Radiation Belt?

I guess you dont believe hyperbaric weapons exist either?

1 Like

They areā€¦

Are you living in some fantasy dreamworld?

The efficient way to deal with this is to let retards on forums post tons of crap though

Why is that?

You think they can stage the moon landing and fake 9/11 but get fooled by some forum trolls?

1 Like

What amazes me is that people think any skyscraper can withstand ~80 tons of aircraft hitting it, and dispersing ~18 tons of fuel into a rough equivalent of a fuel-air bomb, followed by the raging inferno this causes around the already drastically weakened core structure. Iā€™d say the fact the towers stood up as long as they did is testament to the engineers that built them.

3 Likes

It is obvious the lizard capsuleers are upon him, there is no escape for him. :alien:

If your position is that a jet aircraft cannot destroy a building via collision + explosion, then the same is true of those weapons.

1 Like

it was the thermite planted wks beforeā€¦

2 Likes

Sorry, I cant open videos

Itā€™s a demonstration of why the steel beams donā€™t have to melt for the structure to collapse. The steel might not melt at 1500 degrees, but it will weaken. Substantially. Itā€™s a great demonstration by a professional metal worker, and it ends with a great message for all conspiracy nuts: ā€œGet over it, find a jobā€.

Yeah, pretty much my view on the matter too :smiley:

But they already have a full time job of being Conspiracy Theorists. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I would argue with youā€¦

Well are you saying a thermal attack does or does not cause structural damage to buildings, whether or not its inclusive of high speed impact damage?

1 Like

You can destroy a building with a couple hundred pounds of flour and a sparkā€¦ which is a fuel air bomb

Given thet thermite is nothing more than a thermal attack.

Do you always speak in assumptions?

Also your post is extremely vague what the hell do you even mean with that

Letā€™s just close this discussion i think everybody is just gettin dumber reading this