How do I recover from negative 33 million ISK as a newbie alpha clone?

Customs Offices are PI Orbital Platforms used to export items from the planet, their service fee is paid as Tax.

Customs Officers are NPC ships at Jumpgates. All they do is scan ships for Contraband. There’s various Legality Repercussions when your ship is tagged - contraband confiscated, ISK fine imposed and or loss of Faction Standing.

1 Like

I sent you 33 million so you don’t have to deal with the struggle
double check every item you pick up make sure you’re not carrying any contraband

another thing another way to get a negative balance is buying isk through rmt let’s say You buy 50 billion CCP will take a 100 billion away from you so you’ll get a 50 billion debt and a ban for one week I think for your first offense

4 Likes

Thanks man.

Still find it baffling how some people have enough cash to sort of just throw it around like that.

3 Likes

Give it time, you’ll get there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

with my main character I make 500 million every 3 hours mining in a capital Industrial on a good day
I also do ratting in a vni make 8m to 21m in 20mins

2 Likes

The quick fix is spend $5-10. and buy some Plex to sell.

1 Like

@Nikoljo_Aivoras
thats easy … start running sites in a cheap ship … i hope you have one
if not you allways can join a corp … tell the ceo or recruiter your problem . if they let you join anyways they usually can help you with a cheap corp ship you can use now and pay later
you can join them in missions and get a part of the work and a part of the isk

hope it helps … if not … contact me if you want

JuuR

1 Like

This is probably the safest and easiest way to repair the wallet deficit.

2 Likes

That was my first thought, too :slight_smile:
Or tell your story here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Or you just fly into lowsec in a cheap ship to do some ratting and wait to be killed by solo players, and start chatting politely, ask for tricks and so on - it’s not unlikely to earn that amount of ISK that way, especially when your toon is very young.

Or just the dull solution: Buy Plex via CCP and sell some for ISK.

your post is amazing thank you for your insight on factional warfare and exploration

1 Like

good idea is project discovery … you get some stuff … you get skins … you get isk … i made 1.5 mill per peayout so you should have it in a few hours …

JuuR

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.