How do you define ganking, pvp and trolling

good idea

How can they be ā€˜non PvP-ersā€™ when they are mining and hauling the very materials used to make ganker ships ? You canā€™t be part of the supply chain for combat and then claim the combat is nothing to do with you.

1 Like

the tutorials are okay they donā€™t cover just how many poeple want to kill you in eve i think thats the main reson new players quit feeling over whelemd and annoyed that they lost their ship or somthing and deciding the game is not worth it

1 Like

FYI i started a new thread about possibilities to make PvP more consentualā€¦ if that is right english.

yeah I got pissed of as hell when poeple did that esspecaly since they wernt making any isk off it now its just annoying part of the reson I created this thread was to see of they thought they were in the wrong

can you share it hear

It already IS consensual. You consent to PvP by the act of undocking. It has always been that way. If you donā€™t like itā€¦the door is that ====> way. Iā€™ve lost all patience with this ā€˜consensual PvPā€™ silliness.

2 Likes

just because you say so, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s okayā€¦ :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I guess that makes some sort of sense but I mean they could easily get these matereails themselvs gankers usally prey on those who canā€™t defend themselvs ie they will attack a few lone ventres in low ec but not a whole fleet with orcas and stuff

Oh yes it does. Its the way the game has always been. If you donā€™t like itā€¦then biomass your character as it will be zero loss to the game.

1 Like

Altara ZemaraI get you have your belifs about eve but please donā€™t say anything that could start a arugment and get this thread closed

now i am sad. maybe i should uninstall this violent game

1 Like

Is Blue whats-his -name back again?

ignore her eve can be fun if you can get past that sutff

Yesā€¦its yet another alt of an alt of an alt of an alt.

2 Likes

You joined it of your own free will. You should have read the fine print.

1 Like

Maybe you should stop pretending you arenā€™t a member of Safety. Killboard says you are.

you mean saftey set to red

Noā€¦Shrimp has actually ganked for Safety ganker group. He is a ganker. LOL.