How do you get into wormholes

i really need to know how to open wormholes and how to travel through one please help.

You need to scan down the signature of a WH and warp to it. then select ‘enter wormhole’.

3 Likes

I would also strongly recommend studying some of the details of working in wormholes as well:

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Wormholes

These are not like normal space for a number of reasons, and if you are not prepared for what you are going to experience inside, you will die, get lost, or both.

3 Likes

This is a good point, also always carry a spare set of probes in case of DC losing the deployed set.

2 Likes

Learn how to interpret the ‘show info’ for the wormhole before you enter it. You should understand the different classes, and how much time is left on the wormhole before it collapses.

Decide if you are entering for PvP or PvE and search out the appropriate class and select the appropriate ship for each.

Also, be prepared to die unexpectedly.

1 Like

If you didn’t expect to die on entering a WH, you were being hopelessly optimistic…

3 Likes

This is a great link. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

the link is also the first thing you find when you type “eve wormhole” in google. I strongly suggest to new players to first google things, they will find many well-written guides.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.