How is Omega time counted?

Playing this game again for 3 weeks now, making hundreds of millions of ISK, never was so rich before :stuck_out_tongue:
Anyway, i am considering buying Omega.
My question is : is Omega counted in real time, (paying 15th of May, expiring 15th of June)
Or is it counted only when you play : (playing monday and sunday only counts for 2 days out of 30) ?

I do want an omega account, but in the next weeks my ā€œvacationsā€ are over and i wont be able to play as much anymore, so iā€™m afraid it wont be profitable.

Realtimeā€¦ just like any other subscription based game.

Because you have skills being trained at 2x Alpha during that time, the game does not stop when you exit. Buying a month Omega gives you month whether you are playing or not.

thank you ! Just to make sure.

Also - Moon Extraction, Planetary Interaction and Manufacturing all continue while youā€™re offline, probably other things too.

Also, you can easily queue several years worth of skills as an omega (I think alphas only have a 24h queue?) so vacations arenā€™t really an issue, you just make sure youā€™re training long enough.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.