How long does it take you to bounce back from a battleship loss?

I have…but even when flying two chars in a fleet that lost 30% to the enemy I still couldn’t manage to lose one of them. It’s so frustrating. I can see that losing a ship must be a special skill but I cannot find Losing Ship Level V or Advanced Losing Ship in the skills menu.

Plus, your guys just ignore me. I mean, clearly its a case of ’ There goes Altara again flying 125m worth of Velas Supratidal Disintegrator and 75m worth of Occult L and Mystic L in her fast align Gnosis…but Destiny says she only carries 70m worth so just ignore ’ :slight_smile:

Darn it…I should have shouted ’ I’m undocking with 200m worth of stuff ’ at Jita. Clearly I’m just no good at losing stuff and will never win Eve.

No, it’s just that what seems like a lot of money to you isn’t a lot of money to other players. Your entire setup’s value is probably less than the value of just the module I use to tackle my targets, and even I don’t get ganked, despite flying non-fleet setups that have way less EHP than what you use. Gankers in the game have no idea who you are because they’re way too busy with multi-billion-ISK haulers. If you want to get noticed, you’ll have to pump up those rookie numbers.

2 Likes

Yep…keep thinking that. All that ‘not a lot’ quickly adds up. Let Altara through…I mean she’s ‘only’ flying 200m worth of stuff, for the tenth time that day :slight_smile:

( notes with wry amusement how ‘only’ for you went from 70m to 200m )

Okay I will.

I believe Cilly is back in full force.

1 Like

How long does it take you to bounce back from a battleship loss?

If you have to ask that, you might as well not undock. First rule of EVE.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Cilly mode is specially reserved for when I have read too much forum BS for one day.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.