How to avoid Traglivians

I mean, you do realise that not everything is freeform in a sandbox right?

There are still rules and things you have to interact with, you don’t get to just ignore the entire universe because it might touch you inappropriately, and yeah they forced you to interact with something that affected the server that you didn’t help with the first time around and as a result are behind in terms of triangular experience and mechanics

Should have helped i guess :stuck_out_tongue:

Alternatively, you can just keep an eye on Triglavian Tracker - EDENCOM Defense Initiative to see where the active hostiles might be

He was also supposed to help against the Trigs?

Is there a list somewhere that says what the players are supposed to do this or that and unless they do them they have no right to complain about the sanbox that’s sometimes isn’t a sanbox and sometimes is, according to that list?
So where is the list? I’d like to see it.

They were literally invading empire space, i mean, if someone starts invading your country are you generally expecting to have to do nothing to help? :stuck_out_tongue:

Its called common sense, something people in EVE apparently lack, see i think i found the problem though, the patch notes and news articles were in text form instead of a musical number with half naked girls with random verses about drugs and general dampness, the playerbase these days doesn’t seem to be able to hold their attention span long enough to read things anymore

Which is hilarious considering the amount of reading you need to do to even play the game

“My” country?
Explain in what way it’s “my” country and please do it like I’m a five-year-old.

O? where where?? :hugs: sorry, say what?

Does your character not reside within the EVE universe?

So your home was invaded, you did nothing

OH THAT “country” :rofl:

I’m Amarrian. I received no formal orders whatsoever from the Amarrian Empire. No summon to join a combat fleet, no marching orders, no nothing.
I didn’t see an Amarrian fleet on it’s way to engage any invader. I didn’t see a fleet battling anything in any system I operated in and in fact the biggest trade hub in Amarr space was as peaceful as a forest clearing in summer.
There were no news of any invasion on the stations’ billboards and all the high-ranking Amarrian militarily didn’t even bat a eye but just continued to orbit the gates, probably chillin’ in their quarters drinking Romulan ale and playing cards…
The Counsil of Apostles didn’t issue any statement from the Emperor and Amarr space is now still under Amarrian control and quite peaceful.

What invasion are you in fact referring to? I saw no invasion.

I mean, neither did the Empires in any meaningful capacity. A meaningful reaction would be to shut down Kybernaut activity by major standing losses to the empire(s) being attacked instead of giving them free access through Empire space outside invaded systems. But doing this would have severely penalized players supporting the Triglavian side, if not outright forcing them to outrun faction police over a single excursion. And CCP wasn’t about to let their assets for Pochven go to waste (however few they were, as it appeared).

Besides which, while this is an RPG, not everyone will roleplay loyalists, if at all. There is a distinct allure to playing villains, rebels and homewreckers, despite the official lore on the motivations of Interguerre and Kybernauts in general being flimsy at best.

2 Likes

You must have missed the part where EDENCOM fleets were made of empire ships then eh :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh the ships were sent and there were a fair number of amarr systems invaded Triglavian Invasion Status - EDENCOM Defense Initiative

EDENCOM isn’t part of the Counsil of Apostles and the Emperor hasn’t issued any orders. The Amarr militarily hasn’t sent me any marching orders.
I don’t go to war without generals and a military to be a part of.

Who sent them?

If that’s the case then the Emperor must not have cared about those systems at all - probably rogue systems whose inhabitants became backsliders and blasphemous towards our faith. They deserved it.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.