How to enter restricted Lvl 5 Mission deadspace after combat probing target

if that’s the only exploit description then my b.

I’m def going to mess around with this mission later out of curiosity. It sounds like folks who have run it really like it. It’s a wild mission with hundreds of concord ships. Although, definitely not an isk efficient way to run lvl 5s.

It took this dude FIVE HOURS to complete it (back in 2012):
https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/topic/108104/

And that is something that I can never understand about people, why are people so freaking obsessed just to PVP something where there are thousands of obliging people ready for a fight, move on, have some fun with people who like to be groped.

Also drink so Darjeeling tea.

1 Like

Thrill of the chase, man.

3 Likes

Yeah, guess I just don’t feel anything at all, not even pvp, nor when I lose ships, I simply just like going about my routine in game doing industry stuff.

1 Like

that’s what she said.

(I feel I missed something here )

The exploit of bypassing gates is not done by manually flying for 30mins.

You warp to a celestial in line with gate, if no celestial is in line you make a book mark using celestial.

When you enter warp make a book mark 50k km. You then repeat until you narrow a good warp in.

People used this to enter last room in missions or ded sites for ages. It got patched but still works for some.

1 Like

The mission also has an Ore-spwan and you can sit inside of the mission in 100% safety, are you serious CCP? You could sit inside the mission the whole day and mine as noone can get to you…

1 Like

Are you sure it’s ore? Or just fake asteroids. L5’s aren’t the only missions where you need gate keys etc to enter

I only watched a Rorqual sitting inside, not sure what he was doing there.

Try buying a gate key or whatever is necessary to get past the restriction, or a different ship if it’s a ship restriction

There is nothing. The gate becomes disabled after you activate it and kill the target in the next room, nothing to do to reactivate it.

Never ran an L5 so I didn’t know mechanics for their gates worked like that.

So I guess for those who want to collect everything has to do it with the combat ship.

it’s just this one mission that behaves this way.

you can’t activate/reactivate/use that gate…
They can sit there the whole day if they want to

jumping from mobile to PC, im just now realizing i commented in here before, but still like someone else mentioned since there is a magpie, its quite possible they are farming tags as well as possibly mining… a week from now, they won’t be able to…

What will change in a week?

after a week, or at least i know with L4 missions, unless i’m forgetting, they time out and won’t have access to the mission anymore…until they grab another one…

What you mean, is that the mission expire a week after being accepted and can’t be used as is anymore.
It’s not really an issue, considering the small pool for L5s and the ease of declining. You just grab another one.

1 Like