How to fix combat interceptors

any with an overdrive and a nanofibre you absolute moron.

dual prop intie doesn’t scram kite unless the target allows for it. So it’s not a hard counter

Right… does it involve being in a position where the target can’t shoot back?

WRONG again. get OUT!

welcome to 0 dps.

cognitive dissonance much?

no it’s really simple. For solo work, because as stated not everything has to be about clown fleets, there’s really just 1 or 2 jag fits that makes sense.

And none of those do 4km/s.

but feel free to tell us how that 4km/s jag would be fitted completely and how much dps that would do.

Listen you clearly arent a solo pvper, i dont know why you keep mentioning that.

Also, your clearly very wrong on many of your ‘points’. I can prove you wrong on a lot of the garbage your spouting but your the type of person that will just deny it or attempt to steer or divert the conversation into another course.

Your a bad.
Stop it.

Fact is that YES AF are hilariously good atm (perhaps expect nerfs soon™), trying to compare something right to that from a pure combat pov is silly. Many things are worse than an AF.

For ACTUAL soloing (ie not the semi carebear version where you have scout alts, falcons and whatnot on standby) speed, agility and small sig matter. Not ALWAYS, but as a play style and strategy it works fine.

Not everyone has such low self esteem that they refuse to fly anything that isn’t lulz OP.

You still haven’t shown us this solo viable 4km/s Jag. I bet you don’t solo jags very much and all you do is hang in fleets with them, if at all. And you just made that 4km/s up.

literally LOL
what a toon.

QED…

Listen i could teach you of course, but because of your attitude; im gonna have to charge you by the hour.

So you admit you can’t produce this Jag fit.

I t would help your credibility SO MUCH and would completely shut me up, if you could just show that solo viable Jag fit that does 4km/s cold.

You know the one that you used to tell us that inties are useless because a Jag is also fast.

Like i said, id have to charge you by the hour if you want to learn; most people i teach for free tbh, but im making a special case for you.

God you sound like all the carebears ever. “nono you just wait, I’ll get you. Really, I’ll log in my main/GM alt. No really”.

says the carebear lmao

It seems some people never flown an interceptor before they became imune to bubbles. They were perfectly fine before. I wonder what changed that makes them bad now.

And this AF vs ceptor battle is exactly as useful as the elephant vs hyppopotamus one.

4 Likes

They werent as widely used before they became bubble immune, certainly not in nullsec.

Your also disregarding a lot of ships that have entered the game since then; comparing eve now to eve then is… probably like your elephant analogy.