How to fix combat interceptors

show us your killboard first so we can point and laugh.
mine is free for all to see.

So we’re back to the same thing: you’re not going to show us.

‘us’?
you mean you because your too lazy or stupid to look and you dont really have a clue about it all anyway?
Thats not a me issue, thats a YOU issue.

A bit like arguing with me about something going 4k+ then trying to turn it around by saying ''me me mu ma butBUTbut it was you dat said it"

Instead of getting rid of bubble immunity they should have just made it impossible to get sub 2 align on anything but a shuttle. Suddenly everything that can fight is catchable.

3 Likes

its quite simple, click on the link, read the info.

That toon your on now is… well it has 1 kill…

Scroll up, check who mentioned 4k first. Then tell us what you found.

Put your glasses on, scroll up or learn to read properly; upto you.

1 Like

I did, I found this, the first mention of 4k in this thread:

omg… seriously dude seek help.

YOU DECIDED to debate with me on that, this MEANS it does NOT matter who spoke of it first.

Unless you are a child of 5

are you a child of 5?

Guys pls hug and redirect your anger towards the inty changes with me reeeee

6 Likes

That jag fit is a clown fit, no sane person fits it like that for solo. Just because you can slap on 2 nanos and 2 aux thrusters makes it go 4km doesn’t mean a jag does 4km /s in solo pvp fit.

The fact that you’re defending that fit is hilarious.

Most solo pvp guys use snakes and jag will do 4k normally with hg snakes in. Hg snakes and zors is the equivalent of two tech ii overdrive.

Sure, but then you have to be honest when comparing to other ships. You can’t pick one ship, apply snakes and whatnot, and then NOT do it for the other ship and then go “see, it’s faster”.

why? you dont seem to…

Fair enough but you kinda can because things that are already super fast can opt for different implants. I wouldn’t put snakes on something that already goes fast as ■■■■.

Which brings us back to how about “lol Jag is also fast so inties are useless” is nonsense. Anyone can pile on speed mods to a point where you’re stacking 4 times and then go “see how fast it is”.

because a jag can tank an interceptors dps you dimlow.

Yes but it is like that . . The Jag can have super tank and go inty speeds and has the assault dcu. It’s too much in comparison.

2 Likes

Now pick other AF’s.

^^ see what i mean…