How to get Caldari Standings

Currently sitting -3 with Caldari, is preventing me from trying the FW. Besides running missions, are their tags that will raise your standings? Lastest article I could find was in 2018.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Nope.

Here you go bud.
Just recently raised Caldari standings for couple of reasons. Jita trading and locator agents.
COSMOS Missions are really really good. Not that interesting, but the loot totals for couple of billion ISK and the standing gains are enormous. With tags i suggest checking the standings with the said agent. Canā€™t remember if you can return all the tags from negative standings or notā€¦ Itā€™ll show it on ā€œShow infoā€ for the agent. Many say running distribution missions is fast when you can get them. All of this if you want to raise above 0.00 that is.

Tags:
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Data_centers#Caldari_State

COSMOS Missions:
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Caldari_COSMOS

1 Like

Ask @Geo_Eclipse_Oksaras. He offers a standings service.

1 Like

I havenā€™t checked this in a while, I assume itā€™s still relevant to improving empire standings:

Also, running sets of Caldari Career Agents missions should give you a decent standings boost at the end of each agent. And thereā€™s always the SoE arc if you have the patience.

2 Likes

Considering faction is the more expensive service we offer, i recommend doing the above since you are only at -3. Do your career agents. Likewise, we can raise your standings with expert distribution to run your epic arc for caldari. You just need to make sure your diplomacy skill is trained to bring you above -2

2 Likes

few references for you:

1 Like

Yes, the ā€˜Faction Standing Repair Planā€™ is still viable for repairing negative standings as well as gaining positive standingsā€¦

2 Likes

Start by (re-)doing the sisters of eve arc (bloodstained stars). Near the end, when you can pick one of the 4 commanders, take the caldari one.

Another option you could consider is to run as many lvl1 distribution missions for caldari as you can. Find a system with multiple agents (you can use the dotlan website for that), use a fast ship (for lvl1 distrib 100m3 should do fine)l and run missions in parallel to save time. Every storyline will boost your standing. Slow but useful. This method is also usable if you have extremely bad standings (-5 and lower) and canā€™t show your face in a certain faction space, as there are other factions that will still have such agents on their territory.

And of course, get the levels in the relevant social skills to crank up the standings ā€¦

2 Likes

I was about to answer similarly, but:

OP asks for solutions without ratting.

Heā€™s gonna have to grind missions, because there are no tags for standing increases (only posts begging for it :smiley: )

1 Like

I can imagine a lazy way: Join fleets. I think you can be in Jita and still get the rewards.

1 Like

Thats how our business model works. Folks can be deep in null or a wh, fleet with us while we do missions and share standings

1 Like