How to Get Dual Standings with Edencom and the Triglavians

Yeah that works if you’re only after small ticks, but if you want to farm larger ticks you’ll need to be more selective with targets and kill them with a group

@Solstice_Projekt

Hey dude, I’ve got a question. Are there any difference in the roaming NPC fleets between Border, Internal, and Home Pochven systems (i.e. trig fleets are bigger in home systems, or non-trig forces are more commonly found in border systems)?

For those that aren’t new, and their only semi-expendable clone still has implants that you want to save, I have been using an Astero fitted for speed and long range targeting, with a set of Acolyte II’s. It works great and I can just cloak up and hang around if I land in systems with no station. I like watching the various factions duke it out while I wait for the tick, then looting the wrecks. :sunglasses:

Thanks for the guide, OP. You rock! :metal:

2 Likes

Odd thing, I tried finding rogue drones and found 0 in three different systems. I triple-checked that my overview was set to see rogue drone entities, just as it was set to see drifters, sleepers, and triglavians, of which I found plenty.

As I was in a Gnosis I felt confident that I could kill a sleeper, warped to 100km of a customs office being inspected by 3 frigs and 3 battleships all of the “faded” ( the weakest ) type. Battleships hit hard even at 100km so made a safe, warped out and warped back to 100km of the safe, so I get to 200km of the group.

At that distance battleships missed quite frequently ( maintaning a little angular velocity ) and one frig rushed to me. When it was at range, I killed it, warped out, cloaked, and after some minutes got 0.01 standings with trigs.

And by the way, I can confirm that just 0.01 gets you white with trigs, no need of 0.1 or even 0.03

Using a glorification filament got me in Carrou, 2 jumps from high and just 5 jumps from Jita. The cloak/mwd trick gave me a smooth run in the lows.

2 Likes

The types of NPC’s that spawn in any given system depend entirely on the current active connections that lead to that system Pochven Region Overview - EDENCOM Defense Initiative refer to “activities in pochven” as that will tell you what WH connections you need to find which types of NPC, there is a wormholes page under guides which also details the 4 types of WH you’ll find inside pochven

1 Like

Then warp at 100km, paint the biggest one, warp off.

Target painting an ship brings no standing. I tried it several times and got nothing.

I did have one instance where I didn’t get standing, but I assume it’s because the ship that I agro’ed didn’t die. Regardless, I can confirm that TP’ing a rat does work (as long as that rat gets killed). Unfortunately, I can’t tell you if this is contingent upon any other factors (i.e. does he have to die within 1 tick, within 2 hours, before he leaves grid, etcetera).

Aslong as the target dies a TP is enough, its how my alt got his initial standings

1 Like

This is normal. When the target dies you are part of the hunt and you get standing. The problem ist to find a target which is dying after the painting ;))

doing it again, to give 3 alts the standing.

3 cormorants, going in border pochven.

first step I get in a system, with nothing. Like, really nothing. a station, no rats besides the trig squad I do instas, wait for the timer, drop my cormorants in stations, self edstruct and go back to jita.

second step I have ppl on Dscan, tengu, astero, that I can get a glimpse of.
I find a “incipient drone swarm”, I go there, kill the three spider drones with cormorants, then 10 more spawn, kill a cormorant, several die , and the site despawn oO. I go to station, dock, wait, get a standing tick.

BUT CCP when they reset the standing, did actually move mine to -0.00x instead of 0, so I still am negative with trigs on one account … So I go on next site, kill the two spider drones, align out … and a carrier spawns
Imgur
#seemslegit

I am white with trig, fck that sht.

2 Likes

I filamented into a border system with a tanky astero. Waited an hour before finding a drone spawn at an ore site. I killed 3 frigates with hobgoblins and warped out when many more drones spawned.

This gave me .005 standings with Trigs and .002 with Edencom. Trigs left me alone when I approached them at a gate in Pochven.

2 Likes

Any chance you could post your fit ?

I think most any astero fit will work. I recommend having a MWD and a sensor booster with targeting range script. I carried a mobile depot. You could experiment with drone link, navigators and damage amps if you want but they are not necessary.

I made a safe in the middle of the system to check dscan for drones. It can take a good while before they show up. When found I warped to the site at 70km dropped drones, activated sensor booster and aligned out to a safe. Targeted and killed drones as they approached. If they got too close I would MWD for a cycle or two. After killing 3-5 drones I would warp out. The drones at range do barely any damage.

If you find drones or sleepers engaged with Edencom you can warp in at 100km and activate a target painter on the sleeper or drone. If it ends up dying you get credit for the kill.

2 Likes

Removed some off-topic posts which were spoiling a very good thread…

Fly safe o7

ISD Bahamut

1 Like

What’s happening? I keep jumping to Kino everytime i use Home pochven filament ? 10 jumps to Kino.

I think the home filament takes you to a random nearby non-pochven system, keyword ‘nearby’.

So if Kino is a system close to the part of Pochven where you go, this isn’t strange.

Also RNG can do strange things. :yum:

that would be the case. But I filament out always in different system ( even diferent Empire) and filament in always ended up in Kino!!!

Oh I accidentally confused inbound with outbound and didn’t notice Kino is a home system of Pochven.

You’re using filaments into Pochven. And you’re using a ‘Home’ filament, which means it drops you into one of the Home (and not internal or border) systems of Pochven.

I have no idea if range plays a role in the likelyhood that you enter one of the three home corners of Pochven, but Kino is one of the home systems of Pochven and as such it isn’t strange that if you use the Home filament, you end up there.

Try using a Border-5 ‘Pochven’ or Internal-5 ‘Pochven’ to be certain you don’t end up in Kino (a home system).
Or try using a Cladistic-5 ‘Krai Veles’ to get to the Veles corner, or a Cladistic-5 ‘Krai Svarog’ to get to the Svarog corner.

(Or use the Cladistic-5 ‘Krai Perun’ , but then you have a chance to get into Kino again, as Kino is in the Perun corner).

Also someone with more experience jumping into and out of Pochven feel free to correct me. This is just info I gathered from the internet. I personally only jumped into Pochven once (using a border-5 into Ahtila) to grab neutral standing with the Trigs. :smiley:

2 Likes

Seems accurate, i know we don’t yet have data on if range affects the filaments in to pochven, but otherwise correct :slight_smile:

If you were trying to get in to a specific system you can just find its entry system and use the WH, all of the possible entry systems for each Pochven system are mapped on the EDI website https://edencom.space where you can also find a tracker to see which systems are known to be active, much easier than hoping for a random filament yeet

2 Likes

Great guide, worked as stated. Light missile Condor was able to cut down a handful of drones, and that was all it took. Exit filament worked like a charm.

My thanks.

3 Likes