How to make less people play EVE?

18 likes out of thousands of players, i guess we can say 18 beats thousands every day doesn’t it, in a Balos bubble it might , yikes! :eyes:

1 Like

Dear Ferrari,

Your cars are bad because I can’t afford one.

Regards,
Not a customer.

6 Likes

Hint: CCP sells Ferrari for the price of a Dacia. In a game where everybody pays the same, numbers are king, yet CCP somehow figured they could get out with neglecting the average customer in favor of the quality customer.

They’ve wasted endless efforts trying to lure customers into top quality, and all they’ve got is people sticking to ages old low quality content they enjoy until it reaches its natural expiracy… unless they’re evicted prematurely by some quality customers.

Right now CCP is dealing with a undesirable consequence of dwindling prey in highsec by making the pressure on that prey worse than ever. People will enjoy a quieter life without structures and certain death with them… until prey becomes so scarce that quality customers leave the game out of boredom.

As usual CCP had a non-retarded alternative and as usual they dismissed it. Structure focused wars would have allowed corps to keep operating under war, thus giving a way out from losing their precious structure. Now they will be totally obliterated or evicted from game since there’s less wardeccable corps and the same aggressors… and wars are cheaper than ever and more profitable than ever for the aggressors.

None of this would be happening if CCP still enjoyed the trust and money of people who won’t aim higher than leveling their Raven.

2 Likes

Because he is alter ego of one biased community manager … :frowning:

Yeah…no.

What indicators are those?

Wages have been pretty flat, but total compensation has not.

https://fredblog.stlouisfed.org/2016/09/wages-with-benefits/

And no, the average American work does not work 80 hours a week.

You don’t seem to be very in touch with the actual data and tend to just make stuff up.

I reported this solely for the reason because it’s hilarious!

Thanks for the honour! I’d love to be in CCP Falcon’s shoes,
because if I was, nutjobs like you wouldn’t be around anymore. : D

What a self-love, ofc who else could love this:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

How to make less people play EVE?

Increase the time for null sec anoms to spawn, so all the loyal grinders will start to unsubscribe.

*I’m not PVE player, but I can see how this is “good idea”.

I have to admit that today the player count at around 05;30 Eve time was around 16, 000 players, I’ve never seen it that low before and I usually play at that time (I’m in Australia)
Somewhat concerning…

When you remove a big tumor, bodyweight decreases. Would you think that’s a concern?

When people leave, because they can’t farm lvl4s for free anymore, what kind of harmful loss is that supposed to be? When the PCU drops because of them, then that only reveals that there are much bigger flaws, that were concealed by those who never cared anyway. Not to forget how many of those were RMTers anyway. Likely a substantial number, otherwise the change would be pointless.

Anyone who cares about the game would stay. In the last years it has become obvious that CCP does not want to attract people who want to commit to the long term game. Instead they attract people who treat EVE like a collection of mini-games. People who demand, people who complain about things they themselves are at fault, people who give nothing but want everything. People who need content handed to them. All for the money.

Alphas not running lvl4s isn’t the problem. The whole game is ■■■■■■ and it’s biting CCP in the ass.

1 Like

You mean people that actually KNOW that this is what is wanted?
Why can’t you just accept that the times(and players) have changed?

Why this deniying of the mere possibility that what ccp does is exactly the right thing to do?

And even if not this is not your concern.
You DON’T own the game just because you pay your little sub and you simply have to accept and obey to EVERY decision ccp makes or (you know the drill) there is the door.it’s always open.

This is just a matter of your strange opinion that you really seem to think they have to ask you if they change something.

You returned to classical Balos.
Next time you create new alt try to keep mask for longer :rofl:

5 Likes

Constantly stating this does not make it true…this is not how it works…

Maybe actually becoming adult is the key here.

Guys, seriously.

Instead of arguing with him, which is exactly what he wants, all you need to do is linking …

And it’s done.

Hey Balos, how’s it going with spreading your intolerant, fascist ideology?

1 Like

We keep telling you this, you keep on doing it.

I got you a hat, with bells on.

3 Likes

Please explain that reference, it sounds funny!

Farmer J has run out of reasonable arguments, and switched (as usual) to argumentum ad hominum.

A common representation of the traditional Jester’s hat includes bells.
There are a couple of versions here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jester

Aptly, a synonym for Jester is “Fool”, and a common riposte to an argumentum ad hominum is that it’s “the last resort of fools” /lol.

2 Likes

Aaahhhh, I get it now!
Thanks! :smiley:

Gila

• Drone HP role bonus reduced to 250% (was 500%)

This ought to make a few thousand players quit.
gf