How to make neutrals show red on overview when in wormholes

Is there a way to set the overview so that neutrals always show as red? This would be pretty helpful, i.e. in wormholes. Ideally would be a config I can switch “on” in wormholes and “off” i.e. in k-space (neutrals back to grey)

Thanks

2 Likes

Doh! Thank-you :rofl: This works, but looks like a global setting (affects all tabs). Is there any way to restrict to a single overview tab pls?

I don’t think there is a way. But im not overview expert. What I use for WH is gray blinking background. Catch eye enough to warn you and you don’t need to have everything red.

3 Likes

You could save your overview settings and swap between them by loading the other one. Not quite what you are asking for.

2 Likes

Thanks both for the suggestions, much appreciated.

This sounds cumbersome. My solution is to give all player ships an orange background color, so you never miss one in the clutter of PvE and environment stuff. Standings markers come on top. Nevertheless I have no problem switching context with the space I’m in … so far. I’m now living under NRDS rules only in dedicated systems which is more complicated as I tend to shoot everything I can handle.

1 Like

this.

don’t care about color tag but change back ground color. THAT will e set in your overview so you know when someone is visible on the grid at once. I mean, that should be part of the base overview.

2 Likes

Thanks! This sounds like the right solution.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.