“A little manual that will demonstrate the absurdity of the rules of factional warfare …”
100% legit since cpp DOES NOT CARE
what do you need:
- A neutral corp
- a remote repair alt in that corp … nestor best choice … safety to yellow
- a pvp alt in that corp self enlisted in gurista as exemple.
- undock your pvp alt
- apply all your remote with your remote alt to your pvp alt
- you are now immune to faction police damage
- start turkey shot for ever.
- noone can shot your remote alt, even any guys you are fighting … and you can have of course more than one remote
- if you are ganked you can escape immediatly … no need to dock … how?
click to your character sheet then click at fw icon bottom left just near corp icon
retire => faction spawn stop shotting you and fight is automatically stopped even for yours opponents
ultra bonus : if their target safety is red they will be concordokken
Applyable to any major trade hubs if enlisted in the right hostile faction