Really Big Issue

So ive been trying to do missions from agents and stuff. But i would get killed RIGHT after undocking in HIGH SEC. i would be AT The station’s Hole and get shot to death. what should i do. ive been killed 4 times already and 2 of those are by “Krono Medugo”

1 Like

This should be good.

1 Like

Are you at war, making you a valid war target, by chance?

edit: important thing to keep in mind in EvE - high sec does not mean you are 100% safe at all.

edit 2: your corp is in faction warfare in Amarr Militia, the player you mention’s corp is in the Gallente Militia. Hence you are permanent war targets to each other (Amarr/Caldari vs Minmatar/Gallente). Set up your overview to show militia war targets and make deep undock bookmarks for stations you frequent.

5 Likes

your corp is a member of Amarr faction war. The opposition can shoot you anywhere. You are a legal target anywhere in space.

The character who has been shooting you is a member of the Gallente faction, one of your enemies.

Shoot him back, :slight_smile:
Concord will not intervene in the fight between you.

4 Likes

Thanks for the help guys

4 Likes

Special props to OP for politely requesting clarification rather than raging about the “broken” game. You’ll go far here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.