HS FUBAR! ccplease!

I dont like clothes. I like everyone naked all the time.

2 Likes

Conversely I like clothes, nobody needs to see me naked.

4 Likes

I need to. Send me nakde pic. Snow.

https://ifunny.co/picture/mm-very-nice-pics-send-me-nakde-pic-snow-you-fyWWEEVz4

Can I have your stuff? (better?)

Nope. Stop trolling.

1 Like

Oh. Sorry, thought you wanted more proper use of language, my bad.
Don’t be so sensitive. Is only game. A game with nuances of it’s owm memes/jargon. …Now about your stuff…

I say salvaging should give a suspect timer…LET THE PODGOO FLOW AND DERN CONSEQUENCES!

edit: DMC? What the? When did you become all sensitive and such?? dern.

I’m sick of all those comments too. There is almost a case for a GD on the forums which is free from forum PvP and where you are expected to park your attitude at the door. I understand the joy and pleasure that comes from hate-reading but that doesn’t mean you have to constantly jump into every discussion with some stock-standard put-down.

1 Like

The last thing this game needs right now is players telling others here in the Official Eve Online Forums to stop playing and leave. That type of reply is detrimental to the health and longevity of this game. It only fosters ill-will and validates an already toxic reputation which needs to be changed for the betterment of this game.

4 Likes

What, you expected kind and polite answers with such a title?

1 Like

This is off-topic but IMHO I agree with Xuxe Xu and others that “can I haz your stuff” and such falls into classic EVE speak. I especially enjoy it when someone begins their topic with the pre-denial “and no, you can’t haz my stuff”. It shows a kind of EVE kinship(?) for lack of a better term, I guess?

But I do see where DMC is coming from about not using these forums to drive people from the game. Even tho the tone of the OP left much to be desired, DMC’s words are something that needed to be said in regards to toxic dismissals. Just my 0.02 isk, FWIW.

Back on topic, I can’t recall if there ever was a good explanation of why salvaging someone else’s wreck didn’t flag them. It’s been awhile, but IIRC you can’t even shoot someone else’s empty wreck. If that’s true it does seem to show ownership…

7 Likes

You clearly dont.

1 Like

I entirely agree which is why Im being nice to you, even when you are mean in return.

1 Like

So… high-sec is missing rules. Thats why there were higher subscription numbers the old days. You know, when there were fewer rules in high-sec.
Right…

If the money is in the salvage; then salvage.

You can do this on your own by following people that do invasions solo. A small salvage frig is what you need. Its very cheap, easily trained and fast. Very effective way of making isk really.
You can also salvage in a team. Someone shoots the trigs and you salvage. Then split the money. That way you dont have to wait for a fleet.

Ofcourse; you can always go back to your wormhole and sequence these activities solo, like you’re used to.

2 Likes

Ok, enough with the BS. Don’t know why you’re constantly stalking me here in the forums but one thing is for sure, your attempts to make me look like the bad guy is a complete fail.

Also stop doing selective quoting in an attempt to portray my original statement out of context.

1 Like

There you go.
I agree with your statement entirely.

Im not stalking either. We do both happen to post here a lot, so I figured when sharing a space often with a person, I should be nice to them.

Like I have said, you dont have to like me for me to like you. Im totally ok with that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

When a poster obviously doesn’t l;ike tyhe game it is helpful and appropriate to advice to go and play another game. You’re the toxic one here saying people are cancer. You should be banned from the forums from that alone and secondly because of your hideous taste in clothing.

1 Like

If you’d been paying attention instead of constantly scouring through these forums looking to post your usual negative single sentence comment, you’d know that CCP doesn’t agree with that sentiment.

As for being cancer, it’s players like you that cause the toxic environment here, constantly posting ‘No, go away’, or ‘Eve is not the game for you’ or ‘Go back to WoW’ or ‘Just Biomass’, along with all the other crapass comments you love to post. You should have been banned from this game a long time ago.

4 Likes

I don’t get you. This solution will make the looters targeted by trig as soon they on grid.

Ok so say you are trig hunting.

You sit and six show up and target you, right?

So the next thing you do is jump 6 shuttles in, the trigs target them instead of you, and bababoom, threatless farming.

Btw speaking as a savager, I can confirm they do target other ships that show up as it is.

I dont think their activity should be too manipulatable by players.

2 Likes

I stopped reading when this guy said LS was attractive and knew he had knew he had no idea when he called it balanced.

I mean even people out of touch with the game or enjoy what low sec has to offer agree there is no balance in the least rewarding highest risk area of space…

2 Likes