Https://forums.eveonline.com/t/steal-upwell-structures/245214

Hello togehter.

I copy my forum post here because I see the topic as important and it is very disadvantageous for small corps with few members or beginners.

best regards
Xian

I want to get straight to the point!

I think it is made too easy for players to steal Upwell structures. <<<

Excample: A POS needs few minutes for unachoring and a ZITA 7 days for unachoring.

1. It is very very easy for thiefs to check out the system for these and looking to the unanchoring time!!!

2. It is also easy because it needs not very much cargo.

3. The thief needs not a player-corp only a npc-corp and so we can not declare war to him.

4. The thief need only a alt-char with minimum skill and you never see him again for fight him.

…can write more negatives…

What can I do about it as an individual ? NOTHING!!!

I mean these is simple not ok. We are talking about at least 700-800m up to several b ISK which can be easily stolen within seconds without having to do anything afterwards.

“I like EVE very much. I like the varied and dangerous world but please you must thinking about these scenario”

It can not be so easy for thiefs !!! <<<

Please do not dual-post in a separate forum category :roll_eyes:

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

You do not need multiple threads for the same topic. Thread closed.

1 Like