I am being harrased by those very people i fly with and strangers are starting to do so aswell

Don’t act coy Jara, there is no shame in being what you’re meant to become.

1 Like

Perhaps they were right about you.

Ahem.
I am offended by your words. I am ignoring you from now on. I expect a formal apology in the form of 2,3 billion ISK with a text saying that you’re sorry.

3 Likes

:thinking: :blush: :popcorn:

1 Like

Pilots who create dramatic threads about the miner lifestyle should not be so uptight and sensitive when another miner reaches out.

1 Like

I foresee that the great journey called the Frostpacker vs the women of EVE-O will never end.

:popcorn:

4 Likes

She is not my princess, that pilot was just another miner or should I say whiner!

1 Like

@Zaera_Keena it seems your puppy got out of its leash and is now out of control. :eyes:

2 Likes

A true ganker can’t or won’t be hurt, it was not the correct career path for that Kara.

Thanks for being a decent human being and not doing that :pray:

You have a great opportunity to look at the market and sell all those ventures, id try about 5-10k below the lowest price. Either someone will scoop and flip, or just scoop.

That will leave you with a few million to focus what’s important in life

More catalysts

Or alternatively you can give them to me to reprocess into mats for catalysts.

@Good_Girl_Kara

1 Like

@good_girl_kara now that’s an opportunity to take the lead in the venture hunting contest! Offer these as harmless gifts to strangers all around the EVE Universe. They will undock with their new favourite ship immediately, blissfully unaware of the insidious trap you have laid for them: you undocking right after them and blasting them to smitherines with your 300 million ISK Talos.

If I was to VENTURE a guess, I’d say that is a genius plan right there.
Yes I will go to hell for that pun.

With burning regards
-James Fuchs

1 Like

There has to be some sickness that misdirected some old drama that somehow keeps rising from a lump in my throat as it happened again just now.

2 Likes

I wonder how many new alts and billions of ISK donations it will take to restore your community status after pissing off so many ladies here… if at all possible. :eyes:

:thinking: :smiling_imp: :popcorn:

2 Likes

Uriel I could crash the market and doing so could make many more cry.

Do you want to see 7 million per plex?

1 Like

Yes. It would make my Not a bait™ container even more tempting. :wink:

:blush:

2 Likes

Start buying and hold.

Start converting isk to plex and hold

OP did not receive enough ventures yet? It is pretty clear that people will send even more now.

Please give me a number
And frosty will send

Blue Horseshoe loves PLEX.

:wink:

2 Likes

Okay Frosty said that he would like a new Orca from Aiko first and it doesn’t need to be fitted.

1 Like