I am being harrased by those very people i fly with and strangers are starting to do so aswell

Basically what title says. In EVE Online usually no one is weird enough to get angry over getting free stuff, right? Well, I am such a person.

Hi, I’m Kara. I do g̶a̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ elite highsec pvp and I complain about being given free things. I have a lot of ventures now.

People are just giving them to me.

Over

And over

And over

And over

And over again.

Why is that?
Because someone thought it would be funny to pronounce “ventures should be the only way of payment Kara recieves”

It was a good meme for a couple days.
Sometimes i even get something along with a venture also!

But this is not cool.
Please stop.

3 Likes

tumblr_mej89bwng21qgvq8to1_250

7 Likes

Gankers bully people into leaving the game and cry when they get bullied back? If you cant take it don’t dish it far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes

A good girl such as myself would never bully someone, mister! No-no!
Why are you projecting? Your zkill clearly shows you have ganked some ships yourself. Stop bullying people into leaving the game, this is NOT cool!

2 Likes

You seem to be confusing out right killing people and ganking. I’ll break it down 101 style for you. Ganking is a form of killing someone in highsec in a fashion as to call Concord. What I do is either go into low/null to kill people or chase down criminals in hs. Neither of which are ganking. Thank you for attending todays ted talk. That will be all.

3 Likes

I don’t know about that but there are way too many people whining over pixels.

In low/null you say?

Also by “Chasing criminals” you mean whoring on Concord killmails?
And by “Killing people” you mean killing a Gila, a Burst, a Vengeance and 3 (three) MTUs with a fleet?
Hm.

Do you see any kill involving that death? Ganking someone would mean that you’ve killed said person.

Those things would still be killing things yes :slightly_smiling_face:

Thats cuz you’ve failed, hahahahaha

1 Like

Can a man not goof off around his friends? I was in a catalyst the person I shot was in an orca. Obviously I’m not killing it lol

Haha, sure, buddy

1 Like

If you can kill an orca with a catalyst by ganking it let me know. I would like to see please lol

Nooo…I got bullied into staying in the game.

1 Like

A sad sad reality for some. I’m sorry they hurt you.

1 Like

I feel like this thread is an elaborate scheme to get free Ventures… :face_with_monocle:

NGL, it almost worked. My first impulse was to contract you a bunch of Ventures.

2 Likes

I’m sorry that I had leaked one of your eve mails to your CEO Kara

Perhaps you would be better off being the victim here and continue with your mining career that you had once started?

1 Like

https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Career_Agents

:wink:

1 Like

Excuse me?