I am in a point 9. I am safe

MinerBumping.com is far more entertaining and truthful than any newspaper.

3 Likes

Sorry mate but attention whoring means ya’rr always winning. That’s an insult in one way, but also a compliment in another.

How is this equivalent to always winning?

‘Cause “always winning” has its fundament in bein’ perceived by others, or in a more common wording: “There ain’t no such thing as bad PR. Worse than hate is bein’ ignored.” The point’s that as long as people talk about ya, ya’rr doing it right. Of course that ain’t applyin’ to everyone, but it’s an effective marketing strategy nonetheless.

Like, the brother of a friend of mine’s runnin’ a really horrible marketing company. They pulled off a stunt that caused international outrage and the client company’s sales went through the roof just because they pulled the stunt in close proximity with the name bein’ mentioned. Peoples are dumbnuts. Ain’t my fault.

Nope, ya can’t have names. That’d be way too irl4meirl. And i’m sayin’ “horrible”, 'cause it really is horrible. They’re super effective, but they’re super effective assholes and i really never ever want to meet my friend’s brother, 'cause i’d smack the tastebuds outta his mouth. That’s just to illustrate how much of an asshole he is.

And what’s even worse, the whole ■■■■■■■ industry’s basically like that. We need to be ■■■■■■■ thankful that not all assholes runnin’ marketing companies are bein’ smart enough to come up with crap like this. Thanks mate, now i’m pissed.

2 Likes

Gold sheer gold :joy:

Low-level, so-called ‘winning’ is all about publicity. Real life, high-level actual ‘winning’ is about anonymity.

I believe the code anthem is

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.