I bought a 15400plex, but I haven't received it, and the account is blocked

Yes, in order to play games and save living expenses, everyone will do this. If it’s a game they like

Sure, whatever friend. Maybe next time, try not to make it so obvious and you won’t get caught and banned. :slight_smile:

Friend, I didn’t use credit card for payment. CCP can find out that I used steam wallet for payment. I bought the recharge card in the store. Which news said that the recharge card was lost? Or did I rob a shop?

You said I stole someone’s credit card. If I accept refund, do I return it to the original credit card? Would a card stealer agree to a refund like this? I am fearless. I can accept the refund from CCP because the money in my wallet is my own, not anyone’s

And CCP didn’t give me any reply, even a word, no one to deal with this matter, spent a lot of money, no explanation?

I’ve been waiting for a month. I heard from my friends that GM can help me in the forum, so I came here

Game ID: Steam: 19513730

Steam account: s893206154

Order No.: 1461909896631031270

Purchase content: 15400plex

Purchase content: 15400plex,

I’d suggest you don’t spam the forum with the same info over and over.
All you will get is the thread locked.

You’ve stated your case, wait and see what happens next.
If you get no satisfaction from CCP petition Steam for a refund - They don’t like it when a game they host does the wrong thing by players.

Sorry, I’m very sorry to bother you, but I’m just very anxious. I can accept the refund and resend the DLC, but you also saw it. I submitted dozens of help in the help center, all of which were closed by GM. I’m afraid to The forum is also treated like this, next I will wait for news, I hope my friends in the forum can support me, I did not use credit card to pay, I did not violate any agreement, I just registered an account and then purchased the game

This is my living expenses for half a month. I’m really anxious. This is a huge expenditure, but I didn’t get PLEX. I am very, very painful

I get that but your best option now is to wait a bit (maybe a day or two), then if you haven’t had a reply I’d contact Steam support and see if they can help.

Thank you, thank you very much, this is the first person I can talk to me in a month, I do n’t know why they closed my question, I will send 2 help requests every day, all are closed, I will Wait patiently, thank you again for your support

Stop sending CCP support tickets, just go directly to steam support and they’ll validate that the steam account is actually yours before they deal with stuff.

No, steam customer service has made it clear that the payment has been successful and no refund can be made. Because CCP uses a special settlement system, steam cannot operate the refund and does not support the plex refund. Because this is a problem of CCP, CCP did not give it to me, and steam has completed its payment process

Unfortunately this game uses a separate account and activation system that we can’t access at Steam Support.
This is the answer from steam

coming here isn’t going to help. anything like your account cannot be helped here… I don’t know what else to tell you, but coming here and complaining is really not going to help you.

@GM_Archduke can we please get these two topics closed.