I buyed some things in another star system. I traveled to it. Now what must I do to retrieve them?

What must I do to retrieve the items I buyed in another system?

1 Like

Set destination to the location where you bought the item (either via My Asset window -> right click on the entry where you bought the items) or the Transaction tab in your Wallet (right click the list entry of the bought item -> Location -> Set destination). Fly there, dock there and put the item in your ship’s cargo hold or equip it and fly back.

2 Likes

Unless it’s a Skill Book, in which case inject it immediately so no-one can steal it from you.

2 Likes

thanks all.

1 Like

bear in mind that depending where you bought these things it may be in null or low sec or you may have to travel through low sec to get them. You also may not have docking rights at the place you bought them in dependin gon the typoe of structure it is and who owns it

1 Like

Make sure to check the settings in the Market window to only show orders pertaining to your choice of security space, such as only show orders in High Sec.

Alternatively you can select the stuff from your assets window and create a courier contract, if you are willing to pay someone else for bringing it to you.

o/

Related question: Is it possible not to have access to a station where you bought items? Because of war, faction standing, or access settings? Some POS are not accessible for me, I noticed.

1 Like

Its very possible. Sometimes on purpose.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.