I got questions, serious once

@Vyktor_Abyss

Tea is not a stereotype, it is a life giving fluid.

@Tryme_Trymsson Attitude will get you a long way in Eve, with a good one the evil bugger that just made you explode will often explain the how and why, and then how to reduce the chances of it happening again.

The same goes for the forums, ask polite questions about game mechanics etc and you’ll normally be flooded with answers.

A bad attitude gets you nothing but derision.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you but I’m slacking today… Only upto cuppa number four… but it is Yorkshire Tea so almost counts as double strength! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I had once a chat about tea in one of my corporations. It ended up with becoming a two hours heated discussion of how to make the best tea, tea pouring techniques, how to boil the tea and so on.

2 Likes

Builders/ NATO standard tea for me, hot, 2 sugars and a nice ruddy colour. I’m a field engineer and work outside most of time; as such the van is rigged with an extra battery and an inverter so that a cuppa is never more than a few minutes away.

The making of tea is serious business, especially if you’re British, Chinese, Indian or Japanese.

2 Likes

Not knowing what the CSM is implies heavily that you are a brand new player. My recommendation: Wait 5 more years and experience every aspect of Eve. Then you can try campaigning for CSM. You really need to be experienced in the game to represent its community, which doesn’t seem to be the case with you.

Two sugars?! No wonder our awesome NHS is crumbling with all these Type 2 diabetes patients! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, I say 2 sugars, but actually use sweeteners. I quit the sugar for New Year because I was rapidly turning into a fat git, although Greggs has to take a fair amount of blame for that, so I quit their slices and stuff too.

Could be worse, I could be podgy, and ginger :stuck_out_tongue:

Drives to Boston to throw some tea in the harbor in protest

2 Likes

The Statue of Liberty is French :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey everybody! Let’s get back to the topic again shall we?:neutral_face:

Samovars say Russians like tea, too.

I won’t say what I want to say. The EU will hunt me down and arrest me for my dissent.

So I will say this - Welcome to Clown World!

Q

why? literally most csm dont.

perhaps not so much if we want the csm to be representative of all the people playing; not just the people in goonswarm? (gr gons hat)

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.