I have been looking high and low, but everywhere there's someone

Make friends. As in real life, Eve is better, and indeed fun, with friends.

2 Likes

Really? There are empty systems in hisec. And don’t get me started on lowsec. :roll_eyes:

Really?

The white knights do not see this as a problem that drifts away players from this game…they want MORE PVP to happen because otherwise the game “would not be eve anymore or would die”…

Spoiled kids think that way…and PVP players are spoiled for 15 years…

About time they move out of daddys house and welcome the real world in low and 0.0 only…

You’re not looking very hard.

I can think of entire constellations with zero capsuleer population, except when someone who can be arsed to find them is farming the local NPC’s and resources.

My alt corp roams hisec popping abandoned MTU’s and 2day alone Ive found 13 systems empty of other players.
Empty systems do exist in hisec, tho timezones are also a factor.

1 Like

So is location, get far enough from a trade or mission hub and the majority of systems are all but empty.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of empty systems in low and high sec as well. There are days in high sec when I run lvl 4’s and rarely see anyone all day long. In high sec, why do you need a system all to yourself anyway?

Also, just because you see someone in low sec does not mean they are looking for pvp. There are a lot of players scanning sigs, doing PI, running escalations, manufacturing or just travelling through that have no interest in pvp. Stop being scared of your own shadow and whining about it on the forums.

2 Likes

Clearly, you must be mistaken. If you reread the OP, you will see that not one in seven thousand is empty, and we can totally take OP at his word on this, because he would never be dramatic and lazy.
One or the other, perhaps. But never both.

Right, OP?

EvE is not for you.

Have you tried paying for your gameplay?

2 Likes

High quality PVE is extremely easy to be had in EVE, you just have to know where and how to find it. Generally speaking, the best PVE is going to be competitive. You are going to have others looking for the same thing, and probably paying for their well trained toons so they can have the edge they’ve paid for. You can’t complain about not having access to the best parts of EVE without forking out some time to learn, and some money to support the community/developers.

I think this post has mostly gone in the wrong direction… people seem to be misinterpreting, I have paid accounts, but I have alphas too, so to make it clear, I’ve been in low sec and popping into WH for weeks and I haven’t seen an empty WH and all I have to do is sit for 1 min and someone appears.
In low sec not ALL people are roaming I get that, but the same, if you do any activity in the systems up go combat probes, people jumping between systems out go the probes.
Funny too is I’ve left empty ships and each and every day they don’t last long as a continuance of these folks see it and destroy it, I don’t care that was the point to let it get destroyed as I test how active systems are, pretty much it is rince and repeat for these folks.
Guess it may be just bad luck but I can’t find a semi quiet place to just run some stuff which leads me to to believe I am wasting my time looking in those places unless you are a Pvp’er which I am not.

It’s ok tho, I will just stay in high sec because if PVE can’t be had without the trouble then it’s really not worth it, even PI really isn’t that good in low sec either.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the universe expanded with, or shortly after, the 64 bit client release.

Hummm, never heard anything about it, I will look at that article.

LOLOLOL

funny :stuck_out_tongue:

Says the Pearl Abyss employee

1 Like

any decent space game today ( and his dog ) have procedural space with at least 1,000,000,000 systems :blush:

2 Likes

The space is definitely not saturated.

Actually there is, join Goons and play the Pve game deep in their space free from harm or trouble.