I haven't played for many years. I have an old character I want to mess around with, without losing their implants

I haven’t played for many years. I have an old character I want to mess around with, without losing their implants.

I’m currently playing an alpha clone. I have 2 jump clones in other places (installed many years ago when I was paying). I don’t really understand how jump clones work.

I want to “save” my current character complete with their implants - would I need to install a new jump clone to do this?

Since I’m an Alpha, I’ve only got access to Infomorph level 1, so I think I’m only allowed one clone.

What steps do I need to follow to save my existing character, and jump into a new body with no implants?

Jumping to another clone leaves your implants in the clone you are jumping out of

1 Like

Okay, I was going to point you to the Eve University article on the subject, but it is out of date and not particularly illuminating. Of course, I’m not sure I did much better, but have an infographic.

No P2W

2 Likes

meesa thinks you should probably reach out to EVE uni then and see if they can update the clone article

1 Like

I could probably update it myself (I yustacould). I probably should look into that, but I probably won’t. Got enough on my plate. In fact, I should stop arguing on the forums and go do something productive.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.