I hit my head on toilet and it came to me

Not a discussion with you. You wanted to drop off characteristics and keep saying mostly useless things. Happy to hear your take on how to make the mechanics evolve, but you are hiding behind weak arguements that doesnt reflect reality. I say more pew oppertunities, you call it pro carebear. I say encouage miners to try and setup shop in lowsec… you got critckets about that, but then say EVE is harsh… really vague and again useless feedback from you

You talk big, but you’re still missing the part where you can back up your own arguments. At the end of the day, this is just an idea that really only appeals to carebears as a “get out of jail free” card that can be used whenever, even when they had made the fatal mistake of having gone AFK.

We need to make EVE more dangerous, not safer. Your weak arguments of “the ganker will feel good” doesn’t really hold knowing that the module is (1) hilarious inexpensive to use, and (2) denies what should normally have been a good killmail, killmail, and salt in local.

Feel free to keep talking big though. I sure hope the rest of the carebears on the forums will flock to you and all together can wait as CCP never implements this. :wink:

generally i get that some of what you are saying is just having fun argueing, be it not toward any goal other than frustration, but also fear of change.

Personally ive little experience with citidels, now being back 2 weeks after 5 years away, but the thought that miners can warp to a station with that tether and fighters and defenses, but live effectively in a harder to crack POS… its seems annoying change to me and why i decided to start fresh with some lowsec.

So i admit im bitter, but not for pro carebear reasons. The game is less harsh and makes highsec and wormholes easier to hide in. i cant cloak up to a citidel and guess how many are online in a wormhole like you could with a POS. Lot of little things like that.

So something that would draw more industry into the open out of highsec seems like a good idea. Easier for me to gather cap fleet in lowsec to pop structures… But you are not interested in understanding are you?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.