I just completed what I believe might be the largest Elite Slave run in Eve Online history

Last night I spent a few hours retrieving Elite Slaves I purchased on the market. By the time I got home with my cargo (1,932 Elite Slaves in my hold), I had an estimated 1.69 billion ISK worth of slaves.

Over several months I have refined my process through research, practice, and experimentation. In this time, my estimated wealth increased 50 percent. And then just last night, Kor-Azor Slave Holdings saw a 50 percent increase in stock.

2018 is going to be a good year.

My career background
I first got into slavery while making drugs in low-sec. We cooked ours over burning garbage (know what you’re putting in your body, folks) and moved them to market at ridiculous profits. I really enjoyed crime, but there were talks of coming legalization after CCP acknowledged they’d rather legalize drugs than fix their contract system that improperly handled contraband. This destroyed profits. Where I was paying my gas harvesters 20% of the profit from every pill their gas made (plus 100% market sell order rates), if I did it today, I could not so much as afford to keep a POS online. Thanks a pantload, CCP.

I am lobbying the CSM to bring back prohibition so that I might return to my first love of drug manufacture. Considering that will require real world resources devoted to fixing a problem CCP won’t acknowledge, I entertain no hopes of that happening, so I’ve gone all in on Elite Slavery.

Join my in-game chat channel EVE Harbor, where criminals and Amarr militia hang out. It’s also a good place for CEOs with empty corp chat channels, who wish to exchange ideas or just hang out with other lone entrepreneurs.

Thanks for watching and reading. Be well.

3 Likes

YOU MONSTER! :open_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.