I lost something in here

Yes. They’re bigger so it just take them longer.

They can dock in certain Upwell structures and stations.

Larger capitals like Supers and Titans have stricter restrictions on the structure they can dock in. For example, you can Build a Titan in a Sotiyo, but once you undock it, it cannot dock in the Sotiyo again. You can dock a Titan inside a Keepstar, however.

Does that mean they can’t dock in npc stations? Do npc stations even exist in null? Sorry if these sound like dumb questions, the closest I’ve been to null was WH space.

For some reason, I like think salvaging is fun. If I can do that in a big ship in null then I’ll give it a shot once I’ve got the skills to try it and the isk to afford the inevitable loss…I mean learning experience.

Get a 2nd acct or train up to fly a Noctis.
https://wiki.eveuniversity.org/Noctis
Don’t waste anything! :wink:

I used to do that. I had one account that was a cloaky explorer with salvagers, and another that was a cloaky drake. That was how I ran sites in WHs back in 2010-2012.

1 Like

I think I stuck a cloak and a ECM burst on mine? Not worth it now but back then, it did get me outta trouble more than once!

1 Like
2 Likes

Coconut crabs are so f’ing cool.

Crabs ate Amelia Earhart. Never forget.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.