I miss shooting people for fun. Please help me

I see the thread is starting to head to the usual track.
Very rarely have I seen much happen in local in high except during gank fleets. No, I do not count Jita spam.

1 Like

I am on my phone, cant bother to explain you what you typed. Maybe you can scroll up ?

Yeah self serving whiners wanting things in a way that is bad for the game but good for them, just such a shame CCP fell for it for so many years.

Hope they get rid of the CSM that will make things go better.

A question is not a suggestion.

Please stop making up nonsense.
It’s not a risk, it’s an operating cost.

When the risk is to pay for disposable ships, you calling that a risk for gankers is a lie. I gank for fun and there is literally zero risk involved because I lose my ship and I’m okay with that every time. The most expensive part is not the ship but the criminal timer BTW, when suicide ganking in HS.

No it does not, since gankers can know what tank you have and adjust the fleet.
And BTW good luck fitting tank on a covetor.
Please, stop your BS. show me a covetor fit that has enough tank to survive 3 T2 catalysts.

2 Likes

It was a dumb question. Not a dumb suggestion then. Sorry. Semantics grinder

I see you are doing your best to limit the toxicity of the forums. Excellent post and on topic.

/Sarcasm off.

Im not planning to reply to any more insincere trolling. Thats all you guys have done in this thread.

1 Like

Could you do /irony off too?
Thanks in advance.

When I first started, I found a 0.8 system with 3 security agents to run lvl3 missions for awhile.

I soon found out there was a particularly nasty Suddenly Ninjas fellow in this system preying on newish players just starting to run level 3 missions.

He single-handedly killed about 4 mission runners a day, every day. Many quit.

If half of them quit, this one “elite pvper” personally cost CCP 15x2x365 or about $11000 a year in lost subscriptions.

Doing “God’s Work”, right?

4 Likes

please EVE bring back the jetcan mining

awesome fun and griefing

As usual, a completely stupid and ignorant argument.

If you want tank, fly Procurer. Duh.

1 Like

…and?

1 Like

“* 1. With the intention of causing them physical, mental, and/or emotional harm, and*”

Awwww too bad you can’t prove intent, and too bad EVE is a game and it’s not physical.

2 Likes

You can still do it. Just increased risk on your end…

Was that the question?

I was having a similar conversation on the TIS Discord and I pointed out that there was a good time period where you could do all this, but excess destroyed that and now you have a negative feedback loop, because the very healthy environment that was there in 2009 and 2010 was turned to a very unhealthy environment after a number of years of excess.

Yes it is, will it come back, unlikely. Can CCP do something to try to develop this, well yes, they need to get a healthy population back in hisec then they need to intelligently loosen it a bit to develop the conflict that you want but they cannot allow the balance to get too far out of wrack that people give up on it like they did.

Will I as the meesenger of this unhappy situation get called names, very likely. But I had a very good onversation with a ganker on TIS public Discord, so worth at least making this post.

Confirm, there was a miner once with lots of jetcans around. I accompanied him and switched his cans’ content to my cans with same name (eject a can, move stuff, wait 2mins, repeat). He didn’t fell for it finally, but also didn’t notice while I was doing it, so the suspect timer passed.

3 Likes

That risk does exist, they mitigate it by choosing to avoid it via the mechanism of only undocking their gank characters when required.

Gank their scouts, there is no risk involved in doing so according to you.

Oh wait

1 Like

And that’s a very good example of why the game is already dead as a social game.
Stupid mechanism that make you lose your ship, your time, and the will to play the game.

The only persons I find worth talking to are the newbros because what I can give them is nothing and it makes them happy.
Last time someone wanted to have more items I had put on contract and sold, I made like 70j in HS to get him the items, I put a contract with -20% price because he told me he needed them, but then “sorry no I need to remake the contract” and he makes a new contract in which I pay instead of him.
Seriously all that just to have a scam contract at the end.
I could even have fallen for it, I would not care about the few M isk that would have costed me. But the taste of wasting my time with people on this game…

All you have as social interaction now is scammers, liars like the OP, people so much self-entitled that they blind themselves in the game. You know if someone convos you, it’s either a bot to spam his ■■■■, an idiot like the OP without any purpose in the game, a scammer that focuses on people without the experience to recognize him.

Yesterday I scanned sigs in HS, found a newbro doing a haunted yard in a tristan, snipped the commanders, then blued the can (10M loot in it) and convoed the newbro to tell him to grab it and explained why he should focus on commanders, also proposed him to give himt he money instead of the loot.
Then I gave him more sigs that I had bookmarked, and convoed him later when I found another site close to him.
OP would instead have waited for him to loot the wreck, explained him that it is a bug and he needs to set his security to yellow, and killed him after that. And he would be proud of it. And then he wonders why the game is dying.

2 Likes

AWWWW flagging my posts. Mmmm tears.

BTW:

2 Likes

That is not a risk that is just a cost.

It is like driving to work. The fuel loss is not a risk, it is a cost. You cannot say it is a risk because you decided not to go to work today.

Awww keep abusing flags, ban incoming. :slight_smile: