I must be paranoid

Pochven closes the ‘short’ route between the galaxy. TTT falls. Lances break basic game mechanics. ISPs is being block.

I think this is nearly the end of my trading days in Eve.

1 Like

What does TTT have to do with Pochven? It was right next to Jita???

2 Likes

Are lancers really breaking everything that badly?

Nairja(now in Pochven) was pass thru. Loss of those gates added some 40+ jumps unless you go through low-sec.

1 Like

What isp was blocked? Were you referring to evepraisal? It was their ip address

I think he meant ISD.

I don’t think he meant anything at all, that would require him to think.

1 Like

So what’s the problem?

Too lazy to take the necessary precautions to head through more dangerous waters?

Oh wait, you must be a member of the instant gratification, low risk high reward crowd.

4 Likes

Again that has NOTHING to do with TTT. That was the trig war AGES ago. This is nothing new??? New markets established litterally within WEEKS of that route being cut off. I would probably say days.

TTT is right next to Jita. Its death will not be missed or have a large impact because it was litterally right next to Jita lol.

Yes OP you are paranoid. As you are making up fake issues to non problems.

5 Likes

Just playing my game hi-sec carebear style… I don’t consider it lazy by going the long way around and that certainly isn’t instant.

Not dangerous? I go through plenty of gate camps as it is. If the crew in Sivala had already ganked someone my DST would have be toast today.

Yea IP blocks… evepraisal is officially dead… evemarketer is down completely. I used those often enough. It doesn’t feel random anymore because none of the others are being affected. Doubt that will last too.

I thought trading would be something worth doing. Not so sure about this anymore.

I think they are just finding ■■■■ to complain about and see what sticks

4 Likes

So, why are you whining and complaining?

Oh wait. I think Geo hit the nail right on the head.

1 Like

It’s easy to just agree with what the complaint is about as there seems to be a change that a few pilots are not happy with.

Oh, don’t worry many people trade in this game. They are trillionaires. More ISK for them and less for you.

Trillionaires want less competition as its easier to corner the market. Someone will gladly take your spot trading.

4 Likes

There’s lots of ways around all this. Learn how to use wormholes when they pop up. Learn how to get through lowsec gates. Take your stuff elsewhere: Hek and Rens could use some love too. Sell in different places, Amarr isn’t the end all be all (that would be Jita). Get a JF. Transport things half the way, then use hauling services to take the stuff the rest of the way. Try to get in contact with manufacturing groups based away from Jita and work out a deal with them.

For a true entrepreneur, trade rout disruptions are an opportunity. Figure out ways around the impediments and make more money from it.

Or just shift focus. Treat commodities as stocks. CCP changing build requirements and releasing new stuff mean that prices fluctuate all the time. A year or two ago, I bought a bunch of PI stuff when the market was low on them, and sat on it. Now I sold it all for about double of what I paid for them

2 Likes

Move along. Nothing to see here.

But that’s what you’re supposed to do,
go through Lowsec and lose ships
because that’s EVE you seeee
All the gatecampers are bored eating nachos and watching Netflix. CCP had to throw them a bone and destroy the passage between Amarr and Jita.

If you don’t want to travel for easy kills then make the easy kills come to you… CCPlease.

Someone is salty.

And uh, where were you when Niarja was under the occupation of the Trigs? Did you, you know, fight with the EDENCOM forces to help prevent liminality from occurring?

Probably not. Niarja fell because the player base wanted it to fall and fought hard for that to happen.

There was no whining to daddy CCP to make it happen. This was the natural consequence of player driven content.

2 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

5 Likes