I was blocked?

CCP … you buried me ??? >>> https://youtu.be/885hsndYC2c

what?

1 Like

In case anybody else was wandering This is what the post is about. Presumably being dc’d and dying in abyssal space

Didn’t know you can do Unstable Abyssal Depths in an T1 fit Rupture, or was it bound to die anyway?

I suspect it depends on how far you go in.
Tier 1 is probably OK but I’d want a brave pill to take a Rupture in (and I like the Rupture).
If they took it a lot deeper and realised their mistake then “pull the network and cry to CCP that it’s not their fault” seems to be a common policy among some (though I am probably being unkind to the OP).

If you can’t handle top end PvE then crawl back to the shelter of null.

1 Like

It’s not top end PvE. Please don’t call it that. Players only expect to get paid in billions per hour when they read “top end PvE”. It’s simply the Abyss doing it’s job, by crushing the weak.

OP uses google translate.

CCP failed with launcher so OP cant play EVE anymore. Story is in another thread.

And nothing of value was lost.

1 Like

Before anybody else says it can I have your stuff?

ccp failed? ha ha ha haaaa… no beauty. this is not true! if you really think that Microsoft forgot to update DLL?.. then it turns out that I’m not crazy but you all. ccp They thus got rid of unnecessary people… hang their dermis on the third side. What can I say to you? Farewell. I already hate them because of their behavior!

Still dont understand your hate. You lost less than 20 mil in an abyss site. Tough luck.

Not only you had problems with CCP launcher. I had them too, one time I had to do fresh install because launcher was just white window.

Top end PvE.
We may have s terminology difference here.

I mean challenging, difficult and fun. Why else play Eve - unless boredom is your thing?
By saying "the most valuable"it feels like “ISK as a score” rather than enjoyment as an objective.
Heck, the ISK/hour definition means that AFK botting in deep safe Null is the ultimate way to play Eve that people should aspire to

Personally the biggest improvement I could see in a lot of the “High Earning PvE” in Null would be to let the agressive, scaling FOB type AI loose there defending themselves and their mining operations.
Let them smash up a few bots and inattentive players that aren’t earning their ISK/hour.

Grab a few friends and take a pop at a Forward Operating Base - it gets nasty quickly. 30m each if you knock it down. Plus loot. And you feel like you actually fought something and deserved the win.
Failing that, Blooders give you a good hard kicking and you have to go and actually work out how to beat them. And “bigger ship” isn’t the answer.

The aim is enjoyment. Eve isn’t a job.

As an aside: Launcher problems - updated and ran sweet as a nut. And given there are currently 19k players online mine isn’t a unique experience.

I downloaded already ten times and still produces an error Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: evelauncher.exe
Application Version: 5.0.137.1204
Application Timestamp: 5b7e90c9
Fault Module Name: evelauncher.exe
Fault Module Version: 5.0.137.1204
Fault Module Timestamp: 5b7e90c9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0006760b
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1049
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
////there were no problems before can you tell what happened?

I dont know, but you are not alone with that problem, here people have couple of advices:

More proof that carebears just aren’t firing on all cylinders, probably all have rabies as well.

I’m telling… they deliberately create problems, so as not to come into the game like me! CCP they need those who pay real money! I never paid real money they know it! why do I need them? +;) good music https://youtu.be/8oAJOfcbagw CCP Do not care if there is money or not… I can understand them. They need money to pay service providers otherwise they will close the game. but what do those who do not have money? tell me how they could get into the game and play calmly those 19,000 players who are playing now?

QED…

1 Like

I open any game except eve online. explain what’s going on? I’m not a boy what I’m 46 years old and I went through hell…! so they can deceive others. but not me! it’s all about the money and in solvency. once again I wish good luck.

No they don’t deliberately do any of that.

What happened is something that happened to many other games before: the update can’t properly deal with the inconsistencies between different versions of Windows.

Try this: