I put my corp into FW at 10:38 EVE Time, after downtime passed I see the following:
- Local militia members and war targets.
- Symbol on top left says I’m at war.
- I’m in militia chat.
- I click my name it says I’m in militia.
But this is the problem.
- FW plexes do not tick.
- FW is not showing on my corp war history.
- When I click my corp it does not say it’s in FW.
- I can dock in Gallente (I’m at war at) FW space stations.
I haven’t checked if I’m showing as neutral to others or if I can actually kill war targets (I don’t want to risk this not being the case) so I don’t really know if I’m at war or not. All I can see has happened is that the UI thinks I’m in factional warfare even though I’m not actually in factional warfare?
It’ll resolve itself next downtime but it’s a really annoying and confusing bug.