[I-RCN] Ishukone-Raata Certified News GalNet Hub

Weekly Galactic News Roundup: April 18th

Empire Correspondents

Khimi Harar Destroys Kybernaut Azbel in Joint Operation With Praetoria Imperialis Excubitoris
Empire Associates, edited by Jelvia Taredi • YC123.04.16

Parses, Khanid - After a week-long operation in the Fekhoya constellation within Khanid Kingdom space, Khimi Harar [LUMEN] and The Excubitoris Chapter [PIE] successfully destroyed an Azbel owned by the Triglavian-loyal Kybernaut alliance ‘Assimilation of everything Triglavian’ [INVAS] in the system of Parses in a joint operation.

“Never forget, Never forgive.” was the loyalists’ rallying cry throughout the operation, a reference to the destruction wrought by Triglavian forces during the Invasions, conflicts which ultimately resulted in the Empire’s loss of the systems Niarja and Raravoss, among others, to the Collective. A statement issued by LUMEN described the endeavour as a “reaffirmation of Holy Amarr’s sovereignty over its territory” as well as a “message to other Triglavian sympathisers that they are not welcome within Imperial space”. The statement also went on to recognise the “appreciated cooperation and support” of PIE during several stages of the operation. A similar PIE statement thanked LUMEN for their ongoing support in removing traitors and heretics from Amarr.

PIE’s Khanid expedition located the initial target and both groups worked together to destroy it, with LUMEN providing the majority of the strike forces. It remains unclear whether the destruction of the INVAS Azbel in Parses was a standalone campaign, or whether it simply marks the beginning of a broader initiative.

LUMEN has not yet offered to comment on this particular matter, however the operation has made it clear that the traditionally defensive-minded organisation does possess a willingness to launch significant pre-emptive strikes against hostile entities in Empire and Kingdom space when deemed necessary for defense and security. The Excubitoris Chapter merely reaffirms it’s commitment to removing heresy and treason from the Khanid Military Circuit as part of its continuing expedition there.

Image courtesy of Amicia Cora of LUMEN

Image courtesy of Amicia Cora of LUMEN

Federation Correspondents

Syndicate-born Popstar Announces Charity Tour For Syndicate, Placid, and Verge Vendor
Taigeru Beldeia • YC123.04.15

Poitot, Syndicate - Renown Syndicate popstar Ashee Talario, better known by her stage name of Stellaria, has announced a benefit tour to take place in various systems of Syndicate, Placid, and Verge Vendor. The announcement comes ahead of the one year anniversary since the devastating Triglavian Invasion which saw destruction and carnage unfold in every major CONCORD signatory. Stellaria stated that one hundred percent of the funds will be donated to various charities across the three regions.

“It is a somber occasion”, remarked Stellaria’s record label representative. “But Stellaria, ever a star of the people, expressed interest to us in allowing the approval of such a tour. Naturally, our record label was all on board, and we immediately began planning.”

The GalNet social media site of Peeper™ has been abuzz with the hashtag of #Stellaria and #charitytour rising to the top of the trending categories. It appears that many people, especially those Peeper™ users from Syndicate and Placid, appear to be very excited for the upcoming tour.

“My heart goes out to those affected by the events of last year”, peeped one Placid user. “It is sad when it falls upon celebrities and regular people rather than our own government to influence positive change for everyone </3.”

The first show of the tour is set to take place in Poitot, and will make its way through a handful of other systems in the region before moving on to Placid and Verge Vendor. Tickets are already on sale now. I-RED has approved a venue aboard the 6-U2M8 Oriki Commercial Center free of charge in support of the tour. Similarly, the dates around the specific date of the show to take place there have also been granted highly discounted ferry prices to and from the Astrahus-class citadel.

State Correspondents

One Year Following Creation of Intaki-Business Logistics Union, Local Socioeconomic Factors Show Substantial Growth
Koren Akko • YC123.04.15

XS-XAY, Syndicate - It has now been one year since the formation of the Intaki-Business Logistics Union [I-BLU], an investment initiative spearheaded by I-RED. A year’s worth of data have provided all the facts - the formation of I-BLU has improved I-RED’s economic status, but also the economic and security well-being of the 98Q ‘superpocket’ of star systems in the region.

“A most happy one-year birthday to our dear friends and allies within I-BLU”, stated an official I-RED press release. “The individual member corporations of I-BLU share the vision of I-RED for the Intaki Syndicate, and we are happy to work together to build a better future for everyone living here. Together through cooperation and mutual benefit, there is nothing we cannot accomplish.”

The date of April 15th is also now officially recognized as a corporate holiday among I-RED and I-BLU. The day was marked by celebrations taking place across all the structures and facilities owned by both organizations.

Parsing through economic data of the local region reveals an impressive increase in the export of refined moon ores as well as planetary-produced goods. Local trade within the superpocket has also seen a notable uptick since the formation of I-BLU, particularly among the stations operated by Ishukone and the various Intaki Syndicate corporations. Surveys from independent research groups have also revealed a rather uniform trend of an increase in overall happiness among inhabitants within the 98Q superpocket - particularly in relation to those of inhabitants in other areas of Syndicate.

In other news…

• Intaki Space Police search and rescue unit discovers ghostly scene of frozen corpses and rogue drones after responding to emergency aid request broadcast from a Serpentis research site in XYY-IA

• Legal questions arise from capsuleer-led prison raid on Floseswin IV, and threats of orbital bombardment on Bosboger I; pressure mounts on CONCORD to regulate warzone conflicts more strictly

• Advocates of Intaki independence said to be monitoring Federal ascension debates in Eugales with interest

• Intaki Syndicate reports increase in capsuleer tourist traffic to the D-B7YK executive luxury resort reserved for Syndicate station governors

• Fashion choices by capsuleers attending Lasairiona Raske’s Carnival Masquerade event in L’Amore in Ballo circulate in public domains; criticism and praise abound

14 Likes