[I-RCN] Ishukone-Raata Certified News GalNet Hub

Weekly Galactic News Roundup: June 27th

Federation Correspondents

Chatelain Auxiliary Response Opens Infomorph Dedicated Medical Facility
Taigeru Beldeia • YC123.06.20

Stacmon, Placid - The first fully dedicated infomorph wellness center in Placid has opened with the CHTAR Astrahus-class citadel aptly named “Infomorph Wellness Center.” A ribbon cutting ceremony was held where leaders within the Intaki-Business Logistics Union [I-BLU] and Ishuk-Raata Enforcement Directive [I-RED] were present. CHTAR has announced that all of its infomorph-related services so far are now operational, which include high-grade biomass for clones, bespoke cloning and medical centers for purchase, analgesic therapies related to the Harroule native plant khuska, and gel-matrix biopaste for cybernetic applications.

“This project has been a long time in the making”, stated CHTAR CEO Auriga Menkalinan eagerly during the opening ceremony. “However, it is far from complete. CHTAR along with our colleague corporations in I-BLU as well as our other associates in Syndicate have more infomorph-related projects we wish to work on and host aboard this new facility. I look forward to what the future holds!”

Various leases are available within the facility for independent vendors to acquire and host their products and services. Already a number of slots have been taken up by various corporations related to infomorph technology and services. Notable among them include a prominent capsuleer spa retreat provider from Syndicate, Rejuvenation Glen. Rejuvenation Glen has a number of capsuleers spas located throughout Syndicate, and they are renowned for their expert care and attention to the needs of capsuleer clients, as well as for the immense quality of their relaxation techniques and materials.

Also present are infomorph psychotherapy experts from I-RED’s Ishukone-Raata Technological Research Institute (I-RTI). These individuals have signed working contracts to join forces with Chatelain BioPharma, who also has a notable presence onboard the facility and provides various therapies and counseling services to infomorphs.

State Correspondents

Guristas Sotiyo Removed From Syndicate
Koren Akko • YC123.06.25

Syndicate - In an unprecedented move, over a week ago the Guristas Pirates managed to set up a Sotiyo-class engineering complex along with other fortifications deep within the 98Q “superpocket” of systems in which I-RED and other Syndicate Coalition members I-BLU and LUMEN resides. Guristas forces proceeded to attack various structures in the system they set up shop in, succeeding in reinforcing an I-RED Athanor-class refinery. However, over this weekend the invaders were successfully repelled, and the Sotiyo was destroyed by a third-party entity.

It remains unclear how Guristas forces were able to bypass detection measures employed by I-RED in order to anchor the massive engineering complex. Once the facility was anchored, Guristas forces got to work engaging in piracy operations in the system. A number of independent convoys were raided, including a I-RED relay station and an Intaki Space Police military arms convoy. At the time, Ishukone-Raata Enforcer Fleet scout teams were no match for the much larger and well-organized Guristas raiding fleets. A retreat of I-REF forces was done, and a travel advisory was broadcasted on all local channels in order to minimize loss of life and property by traveling independent groups.

A combined defense force consisting of I-RED, I-BLU, and LUMEN formed to defend the Athanor refinery, and succeeded in repelling the Guristas fleet that had assembled on the inbound gate, as well as the structure itself. An anonymous third party entity then engaged the Sotiyo shipyard itself and destroyed the facility along with its defense taskforce, bringing an end to almost a week of havoc caused by Guristas.

In other news…

• UNF rumored to have been technology sharing with warclone clans associated with Bosena Accords

• Independent sources cite presence of “intelligent constructs” as DERAIL continues investigations in Placid system of Eugales

• I-RED Directorship sends best wishes to newly weds, LUMEN’s Lunarisse Aspenstar and Franco Phonaga

• As Federation Day celebrations close, numerous propaganda paints Federals in a more nationalist light - Aguard administration denies comment

• Liberation Day celebrations are on the horizon, Ushra’Khan announces festivities

• Ahbazon-Hykkota gate controllers express woe over decision to construct gate as pirate capsuleer groups set up shop on Ahbazon side

11 Likes