[I-RED] Public Release: Celebrating Ten Years

There is no nuance here. Both State and Federation agreed to the articles of the Militia Powers Act which allows for the occupation of designated territories on both sides.

If you do not agree with such a decision by your government, then elect a new one.

1 Like

I am happy to announce that at this moment in time, Ishukone-Raata Enforcement Directive has now officially been in service for ten years.

May there be many more years to come.

We look forward to seeing those that are able to attend the celebration, this weekend.

For Ishukone. For the State.

13 Likes

For Ishukone. For the State.

3 Likes

I can only hope to reach the decade of service for I-RED in two years time even if my service for Ishukone has been longer.

For Ishukone, for the State.

4 Likes

Congratulations on 10 years.

5 Likes

Festivities are underway! Guests are now being allowed in.

A rough plan for the event is as follows:

• cocktail hour and introduction
  • formal dinner
  • speeches and live performance
  • dance

I look forward to greeting many of you!

((In-game channel: I-RED Security Checkpoint))

10 Likes

Congratulations to I-RED for this quite impressive achievement.

Normally, I would simply keep it at that, but I can help but feel neglected to have received an invite to this event.

It is no secret that a good business transaction took place many years ago that benefited I-RED for years to come. Out of respect for my father, may he rest comfortably in the Lord’s embrace, I would have thought that I would have been invited. A gesture of good will towards the business that took place those many years ago.

It strikes me as curious that I’ve received such a cold shoulder, even when I have openly offered further business transactions to your Head Diplomat. My mails remain unanswered.

Is this normal for your organization, to ignore offers of good business and alliances? I wonder if others have the same experience as I, or if I’m being actively ignored. I do hope the latter isn’t the case. That would be quite unfortunate.

1 Like

As CEO of Crielere Cloaking Technologies and having worked on several minor contracting jobs for I-RED, I wish to extend our, if belated, congratulations to I-RED for their ten years of service, hard work and dedication.

Hereby our congratulations. It is quite the achievement. We are looking forward to another ten years of I-RED.

PS: None of our group could make the date to the gala sadly. I do hope it was excellent.

4 Likes

I’m just a nobody but 'ey, congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations and thank you for the party.

5 Likes

I had the honour of attending as a representative of PIE. From myself, and on behalf of PIE, please accept my Thanks and Congratulations. The event was absolutely superlative. May I-RED celebrate many more decades to come, and may the friendship between our two organisations be as equally enduring.

Ensign Lady Ekaterina Mariya deSilvestris

7 Likes

It seems as if the latter is certainly the case, indeed. No matter, I suppose. There are other ways.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.