I thought CODE was supposed to harass miners

Op
Git gud

Lul

3 Likes

sure they do Always the same but ist still not possible to kill a shuttle or a pod because both warp at the first Server tick :wink:

Dont say pods can fit anything, they cant. Only thing that they can is to fly fast. Smartbombs and fast locking ships can certainly kill them even in high sec.

Thats like saying “Hey, you cant shoot back in Call Of Duty if you run out of ammo! Sad that a lot of first person shooters are like that.”

Thats more like sending a baby into a prison full of hardened murderers. In game nobody who kills pods cares about that tho, especially CCP.

instalocks → not possible
smartbombs → trololol xD didnt saw a HS smartbomb maller on a gate since 2014

As are yours.

Or do you think you do something unique?

Thats kinda the point of Eve, you completely make your own narrative and story, as close to a “true sandbox” as possible, compared to most other games.
Here you get close to no restrictions, theres no low/high level and theres no safe zone (unless you count the inside of NPC stations)

I see every day people kill pods in Jita. How do they do it?

I know, maybe people dont want to stare whole time at the screen thinking about those jerks outside that only wait to pop their capsules. That would be ridiculous. People would rather go play CSGO where they know what await them in every match and its intense and its substantial. In EVE its all mixed and that is why griefers exist here. Gameplay spans so wide area that people are lost in it and then you get those tryhards that are trying very hard on the other side, killing unfit capsules, getting concordokkened. ELITE :ok_hand::monkey:

Easy to kill pods landing on station. Sometimes you warp in just out of docking range so you can get popped…

My money is on that the op was autopilot or was distracted when decloacked👍

how About Autopilot stupidos who lost their pods ? or warp to Station at 2k and dont dock instantly and get killed by your own incompence ? thats why ppl die in their pods

Autopiloting is teached to every player in tutorial by CCP. Its like you would say CCP are stupidos.

1 Like

*taught

Except for CCP_karkur: They are not?

then you fly Autopilot until you lost your first pod :slight_smile:

If CCP told you to put your hand in a fire, would you?

1 Like

I cant english very well. :sweat_smile:

I dont think so. They know that new player would be overwhelmed by more. I already wrote, game is expansive that people get lost in it, CCP gets lost in it. Cant be helped.

That is what thousand of capsuleers are doing every day in the game. :joy:

Having just watched Dune again last night, I would have to say, MAYBE :wink:

3 Likes

“Dare to be bold capsuleer. Dare to be bold.” :sunglasses:

Fear is the mindkiller.

Stupidity is the podkiller tho.

4 Likes

We dont know how many are making it tho, to the other gate. We hear only about those that dont make it, and it is only sometimes.

Still not sure that quantity changes how stupid it is not to wear pod armour.

No mining permit, no pod. The CODE. rules are simple.

2 Likes