I thought this kind of hegemony was illegal

I know exactly who you are talking about, and that is a fantastic story. He won’t stay inexperienced forever and watching that develop is going to be really interesting.
One of my favorite Hek residents that you didn’t mention is Vippin and his corporation, I believe they are in faction warfare for the Caldari but it might be Amarr. I’m not sure which. He’s formidable and sits right smack on top of Boundless Creations picking off war targets one after another. I and a friend of mine have learned more from him (directly and indirectly) about how the mechanics of faction warfare work than any other source aside from an old corporate of mine and a couple of threads on here.
He’s a really nice guy and is the sort to tell you how you went wrong. Basically making his enemies stronger.
As you pointed out, Hek has its own personality. I’m very fond of the people you mentioned as well, and @PLAGUEz Is in a very fertile place to learn a heck (yah yah) of a lot of stuff from good people.

3 Likes

I’m curious, and this is way off topic so kill it if you need to, if it would be possible to fork things like the stuff you deleted rather than simply deleting it.
It seems to me that you folks in ISD ought to have your own section of the forum called something like “Forked Dumbfuckery from the ISD”. It seems to me that if you did this it could very well become one of the most popular and hilarious threads on this forum.
It ought to have subsections based on your list of rules (obviously omitting the really odious stuff) but no real format. Meaning if one ISD member forks a thread into a section and soon after another does another thread, the new one should just be appended with no indication that something has changed.
I can’t say I recommend sub-forking the comments of these already forked comments as that would possibly create a staggering amount of work for someone who thankfully isn’t me.
And now…
Delete delete delete.

EDIT:
Maybe just a “Best Of ISD” slot in general communication or whatever it’s called…
It could be really really funny.

Edited EDIT:
I should send this idea off to the CSM. Maybe Mike can get it to happen, Mike is all for stuff that’s fun.

I’ll consider it.

3 Likes

YAY!!!

I’d be for it

1 Like

James 315 isn’t a ruler, lol. He doesn’t even show up on the field any longer. Lest you call his stone coffin a throne.

What ever the rhyme or reason the East Indian trading company was eventually taken down.

I love how real world similarities pop up in eve.
I was watching a documentary about Somalian pirates and it gave me an idea for eve.

1 Like

Tombs confine dry bones, Dryson; fertile ideas have a life and energy all their own.

We have Princess Aiko now; do keep up.

1 Like

Where is she, it’s like she’s been gagged This last week or two, lovely

And your comment referencing Somali pirates gave me a great idea. I wonder if they are the same idea.

1 Like

Hi Githany, Her Royal Highness The Princess Aiko is busy elsewhere, dealing with matters of State.

Alas, a presence in these forums suggests to some a life filled with purpose - which we know is seldom the case. She contributes when her duties permit.

1 Like

That’s nice

1 Like

Hmm its a bit sus.

No one talks for the Peapole’s Princess but herself usually.

Can you ask her who her favourite Beatle is so we know its her, please?

Everyone knows that it’s Scarabaeus satyrus. Ask something that only the princess would know, like what James315’s… you know what, never mind.

2 Likes

“ehi guys, i am a bored ISD and i need to make other people bored with me so i don’t feel alone”

Fixed

I don’t speak for the Princess, Ramona, I’m just a slightly faded acolyte; a Royal-watcher, if you will.
As for the Fab Four, why not drop her a mail? she’s bound to read it at some point.

1 Like

Oh just wondered if you had the Royal ear.

The correct answer is of course “I dont have one but the Beatles should be reunited right now”

1 Like

nah, he does that all by himself every monday night When he does slow streaming on twitch…

Ringo is the correct answer.

It is sus , Princess Dorothy aka the Bandit princess aka @Aiko_Danuja is missing and safety is doomed, has anyone looked in Hek
What’s with that place of late

Anyway I have now summons her, we can all find out about her beetle fetish now :fearful:

1 Like