I want my old Eve back

Okay so I’ve been trying to get this up and running for a few weeks now but it sounds like you might like it @Hazon_Cunningham

Ethical ISK Doubling Scheme
In Eve there’s an abundance of pilots running schemes who’ll promise to double your ISK and most of these are utter scams designed to trick people with subtle catches and so on.

In contrast, the Ethical ISK Doubling Scheme (EIDS™) is is a genuinely ethical scheme that actually does pay out, at least for some of the people who’ll pay in. Each time we run a draw we’ll also announce who got the money (subject to them allowing us to do this) so that, should you want to, you can actually check that we’ve actually paid them.

Lastly, we’ll also be giving a proportion of any profits raised to in game support outfits like B4R, Sixth Empire and Operation Magic School Bus¹ to help them continue their positive help and support work in the Eve community.

You pay in an amount according to the tier that you wish to enter - and there’s a guaranteed 1 in 6 chance of a payout with double the amount of isk coming back to you, (much better odds than most of the current offers available via HyperNet Relay)

Entry Level: 10,000 ISK = 20,000 ISK Payout
Low Level: 50,000 ISK = 100,000 ISK Payout
Medium Level: 100,000 ISK = 200,000 ISK Payout
High Level: 500,000 ISK = 1,000,000 ISK Payout
Advanced Level: 1,000,000 ISK = 2,000,000 ISK Payout

Send me the cash in-game. Once six people have paid into that tier we’ll pick a random person and they’ll get double their ISK back.

¹Please note that EIDS™ is not endorsed by anyone associated by the afford mentioned in-game groups, we’re just trying to the right thing by funnelling some funds their way on a completely ad hoc basis.