Hallo Capsuleers of New Eden.
- I like the black out, I feel that this is how null should be. One more thing I wish for is that I have more options of fighting back while flying the mining fleet support ships: Porpoise, Orca and Rorqual.
- Porpoise can fit 1 defender launcher;
- Orca can fit 1 or 2 defender launchers and/or a 125m3 drone bay and/or light fighter bay;
- Rorqual: make a navy version that loses its panic button, but gains a “siege button” which will give it a mix of dread and fax bonuses and also has a fighter bay.
- The standard Rorqual as we have now will be able to add 1 to 3 defender missiles modules, and will keep it’s panic button for players who prefer this kind of playstyle.
- I want a Rorqual (and Orca) version in which I can fight back, even when that means it will result in a higher chance of me actually loosing those ships, because the fighting is going to give me so much more fun then trying to fit them for saving them.
- In the blackout, which I hope will be permanent, I want some defence against bombers.
- An Orca hull is priced in between a T1 battleship to Carrier, for this a 50mB drone bandwidth is to little a return as active defence.
- I want to progress to a Rorqual, but am not attracted to basically be able to only passively push the panic button and wait for others to come save me.
- Maybe this navy Rorqual version should only be allowed to activate its weapons in resource belts for balance reasons.