I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

BTW, Xeux … I know you are not a goon. Goons were and are very intelligent.

Does this mean we can’t be friends?

2 Likes

Goons are the best renters in EVE. I am happy to lease the Delve unto them, and I hope that they continue to expand and purge the dinosaurs unto their extinction.

2 Likes

LOL what? So there is still a war against the goons? Goons supposed to be the new BoB and if Delve is no more their space … EVE is lost :slight_smile:

Goons is still there. Aiko owns the space and Goons pays rent to her.

2 Likes

WTF? Who is Aiko?

I’m not sure what her official title is.

1 Like

Ok, so we go off topic here and we may b closed. But if is this true … and if the Delve is not a NC space … I consider a re join of EVE and go to war. But this time … agains of AIKO. Old but gold. Or something …

Hello miner.

1 Like

Nah, this is not a diplomatic request. Dunno who the fuk is AIKO, but if is not NC … Im on, no matter if I fight with you side by side with the fukin goons. Hope that NC is still exist …

Northern Coalition? They disbanded a long time ago.

1 Like

Yep. Please tell me you are the new NC. Because we fought a very long war …

I have a few NC miners that drill for me, not much left of them though. I suppose that does make me the new NC, are you interested in joining us?

2 Likes

Ok, So who the fuk are you? In NC we had a strong lieder ship against the goons. Whom is the enemy? If the enemy is ex NC … Im goon.

The enemy is whomsoever served to attack and destroy our beloved NC, we hunt them down, assassins in the night who jump out of shadows and remind evildoers that NC might be dead, but it is never forgotten! Death to the enemies of NC!!!

2 Likes

WOW! Ima about 10 years old of the last EVE conflict, but , if is still about hunting goons and serve the NC, damn it … I subscribe.

1 Like

welcome back friend! glory to the nc! contact me in game friend

1 Like

Good riddance

2 Likes

You’re daft.

1 Like

Please don’t, you will lower the combined EvE intelligence level with more than a whole point all by yourself.

1 Like