I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

Careful, there. Better men than you have gone to war with Aiko and fallen.

2 Likes

Most of the people who try to fight her end up falling in love. It can be hard on those poor souls.

5 Likes

That’s odd, if EVE is dead how are we still playing it?

Camping a civilian in in EU was never an option, ima a military or not.

Apparently you don’t remember the good old days of 23/7 gatecamps in market systems and being able to tank CONCORD.

1 Like

Beautiful Mrs Taylor

1 Like

11 Likes

Oh man, the anniversary of Ward Meltdown Day is in less than two weeks!

3 Likes

Now this. This I like. I have been utterly pleased

1 Like

Wow, this thread is chock full of contents.

1 Like

ALWAYS REMEMBER Viirilithizu Ward!
ALWAYS!

1 Like

This thread is the most amazing tangent from the original topic.

1 Like

The last Ship destroyed was Feb 2020 and Viirilithizu did that along side the “Recruiter”

1 Like

Ward is no longer welcome in my alliance.

2 Likes

Rip the one called ward

Never heard of him but idk bro rip to him
I’m different doe

2 Likes

the last i heard, he tried to multibox battleships, and someone he didn’t get along with encouraged PIRAT to dunk on him (which they promptly did)

RIP

1 Like

Lmao, why multibox battleships when you can multibox Talos and catalyst smh. Someone should go tell him the hard truth, though I guess pirat did already lmao

2 Likes

I’ve been re-reading this thread, and am amazed by it!

8.17a

2 Likes

Aiko learns PvP? :flushed::flushed:
What will she learn??
If she learns PvP high sec is doomed

1 Like

I have personally taught Princess Aiko the arts of the foil and the estoc, as well as mounted lance combat. So skilled was she by her first exhibition duel, that she managed to draw blood from her opponent. House Kell was not pleased, and ill relations persist to this day.

3 Likes

Artists rendition.

2 Likes

My very Australian friend told me that Foster’s isn’t of any actual significance there. I’m not sure how to feel about that, because I’m quite fond of pounding a few of those lagahs in a single Saturday afternoon sitting.

3 Likes