I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

I beat Viirilithizu Ward.

I am a CODE. space bully.

3 Likes

I was obviously just playing the internet tough guy with a pretty strong sarcasm mixed into it. I don’t really beat people into submission, I pew pew them and sometimes they pew pew me and then I say hello.

But I also don’t think we are a psychiatric clinic here where we have to address the problems people have with their lives. If that is your mission, fine, more power to you. But I play a video game and I have literally no interest in the RL of others.

2 Likes

Of course not. That’s also not where I was going. It’s more of a thing about raising retention by inducing adrenaline and a feeling of having an actual chance of winning. It doesn’t matter if it’s just an illusion, what matters is that he thinks he can win, which uppes the chance of him improving when he loses next time.

These people have special needs and need special treatment. Everyone else you canflip and or gank and they’ll seek revenge or shake it off, as usual.

1 Like

Reply 447. Nice. And the post is still going 2 months after I made it? Very cool. Good stuff.

As I said, I was getting bored with eve before all the drama, cheap shots, false declarations of victory. Those things may have hastened my break from eve and certainly were ultimately enough to give me a sense of disgust towards CODE. and the old New Order, but I am in no way beaten. In fact, I’m coming back. :slight_smile: The preparations are already started.

My life and technical circumstances have changed and will be facilitating multibox operations within a few months, and I’ve gotten bored of about 3 other mmos these past two months.

I will be doing for-profit ganking, and I will be killing New Order machariels and orthruses completely uninhibited by any in-game pvp from @Aiko_Danuja .

I stand by what I said in this thread, by the way. My initial motivations weren’t perfectly pure maybe, but now that I’ve been away from that behavior for a couple months, it seems bizarre to consistently spend hours a day trying to make people angry to laugh at them and share it on a blog.

I get piracy, protection rackets, pvp, ganking, though. It’s part of the game. And maybe to some degree the New Order and what they do are part of the game. I’m not saying what they do should be banned. I’m just saying … it’s bad behavior.

I’ve made a lot of enemies, and I have 4 in particular that will target me. It seems my prospects are good, though, because all they have is old material to make fun of me with, and I have some excellent pvp skill and intimate knowledge of their operations.

3 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing better, Ward. If I end up seeing you out there in the black I’ll be sure to give you a wave!:slightly_smiling_face:

…okay, I have no idea why but this got me to crack a grin. Maybe it’s because of the inherent silliness of the word?

1 Like

“Goofus” is an insult from the CODE. handbook.

1 Like

agent ward, return to our saviour, you will always be welcome to join CODE. Origin.
we are a heaven of freedom for those, exiled by the old guard.

I think you downloaded the wrong client.

Your name says it all…:rofl:

I think Highsec Miner Resistance is still recruiting. Oh wait, no, they started ganking again, I guess you can get a Griffin and ECM jam in Uedama? Sounds fun.

What became of that moderator of ag?

Kalynn Shardani?

Never forget.

2 Likes

Overmind,

I flagged your post, impersonating a Knight is unacceptable.

Please stop impersonating as an agent and get back to your venture miner.

1 Like

of course you did, you are a member of the old guard.
we are mutual enemies.

No,

Just an original gangster.

We are all a family in the New Order, there is no old vs new or other miner meddling in the organisation.

Only miners get the exacto knife out to cut the cereal box into a shape that resembles an achievement.

Let me guess,

You stuck your shape to your forehead?

Anyone can enforce the CODE, some try to modify it to justify a bot aspirant lifestyle.

Are you just the latter?

of course you can pretend there isnt an evil old guard within the CODE, thats slowing down, our intend, to make progress.
i tell you they exist, i saw them and you are part of it and the conspiracy around it!
long live James, long live the CODE, long live CODE Origin, down with the old guard.

agent ward was only one of your victims.
she must be revenged!

jfc :roll_eyes: this is why you are banned from all the cool kid chat channels

You’re adding weight to the ops argument.

Your comment has all the hallmarks of bullying and certainly not the sort of thing to say to someone that suffers from depression.

Allowed yes, moral, from a standard in my view it is not moral to bother those minding their own business, there are existing conduits to feed this need to blow something up in a virtual world so then the question is why?

And you answered it, those that engage in it know what they are doing it for, kicks to see what they can do to get a rise out of another, I could go on but why bother, other people’s standards are not my own and I’m glad I don’t seek out others for my entertainment and explaining why would not be required because I try not to deal with density.

Yawn.

1 Like