I WAS A CODE. SPACE BULLY

I guess it’s just a coincidence that the whole forum thinks you two are both compulsive lairs, complete idiots and that your ‘facts’ have no basis in reality :thinking:

6 Likes

Self declared forum spokesperson here.

1.4i 1.4h 1.4g 1.4f 1.4e 1.4c 1.4d

6 Likes

Again, I encourage you to ask others.

This isn’t a CODE. thing we came up with. You are generally expected to back up your outlandish assertions here on the internet. That’s simply how things work. James 315 did not invent the internet nor the burden of proof.

This isn’t like an EVE thing, either. It is in fact how everything works, everywhere.

I quite enjoyed the tears about how all CODE. people are just closed minded and won’t listen and THAT’S why forum carebears don’t have to back up any of the litany of obviously wrong things they say. Good stuff. Truly.

2 Likes

This was my favorite part - where he called it “evidence.”

1 Like

I bet he’ll tell us again how he doesn’t care what we think.

1 Like

Free the Erotica1!

3 Likes

Can I be a petite blonde … please, please, please!

2 Likes

Sigh. I feel really removed from this, because you really aren’t arguing with me here. Your issue is with the whole internet and the way everything works. I did not come up with this stuff.

You are upset that people don’t accept “proof” that they haven’t been provided because you provided it to someone else on some other occasion that you could cite, but choose not to.

I really don’t know what to tell you about that.

3 Likes

Ok, you can be @TheInternet_TweepsOnline_TheInternet

4 Likes

It isn’t the internet. He is confused, in general, about how humans interact and exchange ideas.

1 Like

Look at all the ganker fan boyz having digs at me over multiple threads, I am just sitting here watching as Lucas puts you all to the sword. :popcorn: Actually more like watching your make yourselves look like even bigger plonkers with ultra lame low base digs that are nothing more than desperate cries for attention. Seriously, you are all boring as hell, like ganking content, that is so damn boring, seriously boring.

The troll @Valiran_Teleros seems to think I am the leader of AG, just because I posted that announcement in KM’s thread at the behest of the AG leader. Hilarious…

Aaaahhh… good-old forum fighters. So that is how AG is “flying” these days…

2 Likes

As far as I’m concerned, that just forcing you to adapt your play to their presence unless words are exchanged on the subject.

Calm down Aiko, there’s no need to compare people to rabid animals.

I honestly don’t know if I should expect them being in the same room to result in violence or a BDSM session. You know all those rumors about what Khanid royalty is like…

More like shining a light on your actions. You may think you have the moral high ground, Dracvlad, but the reality is that you’re no better than CODE. is.

Funny, but let’s not encourage any more fools to run for office. Mango Mussolini has filled the ineptitude quota for the next generation, minimum. At least Dracvlad isn’t a narcissistic, malicious bigot.

…why are you quoting me here?

Well, until science creates a way to fork and merge infomorphs like they do in Eclipse Phase, you’re out of luck on that front.

Khanids.

I doubt it’s a misspelling, the X and R keys aren’t close enough for that.

I just think he’s well-intentioned but wrong, with a little cognitive dissonance on the side.

I really think this could be avoided for a lot of people if they just talked to you like a normal human being instead of treating CODE. as a nefarious “other”. That’s what did it for me.

Ever have days where you just want to grab a match and set the whole world on fire?

Him and a significant fraction of humanity. People who don’t know how to act like adults are depressingly common.

Troll, no; mistaken, yes.

And I still think you ought to be kicked out, or does the movement as a whole support looting ganked players’ wrecks instead of returning the contents to their rightful owners?

Why should I care? Your troll face is well and truly exposed, in fact there is a huge bridge stuck on your forehead.

I mentioned that decision to tell someone to keep the loot because I expected certain people to make a big song and dance about it, you did not disappoint. Run along contact the AG leader and ask him to kick me for profiteering on ganks, except that personally I have taken zero, nada, rien de tous.

So keep doing the moral equivalence bit and I will just keep laughing.

Hes just a neutral observer who without help came to his own conclusion about you. But I guess you can just label him a troll because he disagrees with your twisted reality

lmao, can you ever not make some retarded narrative?

Astevon the top tier neet loser and best friend of that former ag mod lmao

Imagine worshiping both of them, you’re messed up in the head

I’m still waiting for that master plan Dracvlad. When is it going to come in affect? Don’t tell me youve already implemented it lmao? Am I going to continue making tens of billions of isk every week being a pvp god? Man such easy isk

2 Likes

When the topic of AG players looting ganked players’ wrecks came up, your responses became evasive with a hint of self-justification. You said that AG was blameless because you didn’t gank the ship, and that this made you morally superior to the gankers despite looting the wreck for yourselves.

It is my understanding that the anti-ganker community likes to envision themselves as “The Good Guys” while the gankers are “The Bad Guys”. With this in mind, I’m going to quote the honorable Sir Terry Pratchett (may he rest in peace):

“That would be unethical, Dean,” said Ridcully.
“Why? We’re the Good Guys, aren’t we?”
“Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others, sir,” said Ponder. - The Science of Discworld III: Darwin’s Watch

If you want to be seen as the good guys, then you should damn well behave like the good guys!

Thank you.

2 Likes

He doesn’t want to admit that all he and his white knights friends are is thieves and massive failures

Are gankers really the bad guys? I think the bottom feeders like dracvlad who follow us around are 10x worse.

The gankers are simply shooting a spaceship in a full loot pvp game and getting the spoils for their efforts. The agers do nothing but watch the gankers destroy someones ship and then try to steal the loot.

I think it’s pretty apparent that theyre the actual bad guys.

4 Likes

No, you’re playing the game in a way the developers clearly intended. Piracy is a part of EvE’s gameplay, and ganking is how you do piracy in hisec. I understand hisec is intended to be safer than the rest of the universe, not a place where I’m protected from all threats.

I will admit, my inner worldbuilder/lore buff gets agitated because it doesn’t make much sense to me when viewed through that particular lens, but I accept how it’s a necessary allowance for healthy gameplay.

It did take some time for me to get used to how things work here, though.

Much as I dislike their hypocrisy, I don’t think they’re quite that bad.

That’s fair. I remember reading Doc Brown express his disdain for looters in the aftermath of the Crielere event, and it appears you share that sentiment. I kinda agree on that front; thievery is part of the EvE experience, but there comes a point where someone who puts in a whole lot of effort should rightly expect a reward when they succeed.

Then again, that was a one-time-only event. Looting a wreck full of stuff that isn’t unique and/or irreplaceable has dramatically lower stakes.

I actually proved proof that ag are actually the bad guys and a bunch of socially inept weirdos in a previous thread somewhere on these forums, so everyone should be aware of it and if they’re not aware of the iron-clad proof that I provided on that day, they really have only themselves to blame.

2 Likes