I will rescumscribe if CCP refunds my 2 ships

OP, do you realize through how many network devices and paths your packets travel before reaching CCP servers and vise versa? Just trace it and you’ll know.

Now think about it. You had disconnects, but how about others? Were there mass disconnects the very same day? Any official statements, or at least other forum topics? How about online players counter? Did it start to drop?

You get where I am going? If you cannot answer the above questions with certainty, then blame your ISP. Demanding refunds on the forums won’t do you any good.

Peace

2 Likes

Lolwut?

Hmmm.

1 Like

Bye, Felicia.

2 Likes

Sometimes the most strange disconnects happen, just in most important moments…
I had disconnect just after transfer of ownership of a structure, transfer first time happening. Just when clicked “accept” it disconected…

May be coincidence, may be something else… :psyccp:

I usually have three clients running. Often only one of them gets a disconnect. How does that happen?

But in general disconnects are rather rare.

For me they usually are very rare now.

Thats why this transfer disconnect was so strange looking.

hu ? I have at least one per toon per day.

I run 5 accounts at the same time with no issues…generally I always have 2-3 accounts open at the same time too. This is also over the last 3 years in 3 different cities/ISPs. Same PC though.

Also no issues with any other games.

then check your daily reconnect/ip refresh in the router.

I don’t mean the DT every Day :stuck_out_tongue:

@Yokubou

1.: how much were this ships?

650 + 600 + 2550 mill = 3.8 bill … and btw … you realy thing its smart to go to the abyss with a 2.55 bill pot?

2.: so you really cry for the ships but the pot was more then double of both ships? really?

3.: wtf? i dont get it … a DC can happen if windows starts to download updates in the background … happend to me … found it in the logfiles … that can happen … i guess its not CCPs fault in any case …

4.: long story short … write a ticket for CCP support … tell them … not us … i cat give your ships back … how should we halp? most guys anyways think “NO GO AWAY” but dont tell you

cheers bro have a good life o7

JuuR

^.^ I do :smiley:

Tears, aged to perfection! :rofl:

I can’t even recall the last time I was disconnected.

OP, your internet is crap, dont blame CCP.

Oh, wait…you knew i was going to say that.

So as you are obviously a clairvoyant you probably should have known you would have a dc and lose your ship??

Abyss space is indeed drastically more susceptible to disconnects than normal space. Be it sharding, the graphics, mechanics, etc it’s a thing. Due to the content, most of the time, you’re dead when it happens, because the DCs commonly happen when you gate in to a fresh room.

Honestly, there should just be a different timer on disconnect in Abyss space. The ship goes into a stasis timer and is invulnerable however it does not regenerate shields, capacitor, and no modules can be activated. Upon logging back it it has up to 15 seconds before it naturally turned off. The entire time during the disconnect the filament countdown timer is still active and if it expires your still lose everything.

This is a good compromise between DC protection and consequences of abyss space, since at this point it’s clear Abyss space has connectivity issues and the random DC roulette inevitably turns people away from doing them.

1 Like

OP I hate to be one of those people but seriously; don’t fly it if you can’t afford to lose it. Threatening CCP with the loss of your free to play account is just silly.

Also, spell check. It’s a thing.

Yeah the Abyss is weird as hell. Two out of my three loses in their have been down to the shield booster not turning on or not applying the actual shield boost. As in the animation was showing the booster was running but my shields never went up.

I’ve even double checked via the killmail on the amount of HP damage my ship has took and the shield booster definitely hasn’t applied. As the damage taken is equal to my ships base HP and there’s no extra HP added on from the shield booster.

You also get some weird rubber banding issues going on in there at times. That and when you deploy drones sometimes for no apparent reason you’ll get the odd one that has the neutral bracket while the rest show as being in your corp.

Eve online processes things in ticks, meaning that if you repair 300 hp but also take 300 damage in the same tick, it’ll process as no change. If you take more damage, it’ll just drop.

Mind linking the loss mail?

I’ve had this happen too, but it’s not specifically limited to just Abyssals.

This is an old bug that happens now and then and is unrelated to Abyssals.